Client self assist - Technical Support Information for Service Automation Manager Administrators
October 05, 2014 | Issue #04
Welcome to the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure (C&SI) - Tivoli Service Automation Manager technical support information newsletter. This communication is designed to help you derive maximum value from your software by providing the most up-to-date technical information, answers to frequently asked questions, and links to other key information.
The Support Portal for Service Automation Manager
Find technical content, answers, solutions and much more.
IBM Assist On Site or AOS
Live remote assistance tool to securely view and share control of your desktop to help speed up the problem determination, collection of data, and ultimately help resolve complex issues.
Most recent News and Flashes
C&SI Support is excited to announce our very own You Tube channel for training videos. Many are created by our very own support personnel. You can find here: It also has links back to our other popular training outlet, IBM Education Assistant, which has over 750 pieces of content across 55 products.
Latest Technotes and FAQs
- TPM Disaster Recovery Scenario
- BMXAA6478I - Product: Common PMP The value for database version (MAXUPG)
- How to reuse a UserID previously deleted in SimpleSRM UI
- Change Network segments (3 interfaces) chosen during provisioning
- support of TLS protocol in the notification email
- VMWare pool available disk size
- Cannot register Master AIX Image in TSAM.
- Restore server from image fails with COPDEX123EworkflowThrownException
- Save image of a provisioned LPAR is failing with error COPCOM123E
- Removing locks on DCM Objects
Most recent APARs
- IV61141: Incorrect data values shown in the resource consumption tab for Systemp
- IV64312: Need a workflow or script to identify and subsequently fix/remove orphan VMs or projects in TSAM
- IV61610: Resource check in the SSRM UI allows request to proceed when there are clearly no sufficient resources to satisfy the request
- IV63937: Terms used in TSAM associated to capacity calculation need to be officially defined in the product documentation
Latest Downloads and Fixes
Fix Central for Service Automation Manager
This document points to the fixes for the Service Automation Manager product.
Education and training
Support Technical Exchange training events for Service Automation Manager
This is where you can find new or previous technical training events that are available.
IBM Education Assistant complimentary flash training modules for Service Automation Manager
Short technical training modules to help with the administration of your Service Automation Manager software.
Problem Solving Resources
Collect data for Service Automation Manager (TSAM) 7.2.3
Gathering this data before calling IBM Support will help you understand the problem and save time analyzing the data.
Service Automation Manager Documentation Central
This page includes documentation links for Service Automation Manager.
Forums and Wikis
Cloud/Virtualization Management Community
Connect, learn, and share with the Cloud/Virtualization Management experts.
Service Automation Manager Forum
Forum for technical discussions about your TSAM software.
Service Automation Manager Wiki
This Wiki provides you with best practices and scenarios for using the product.
If you have peers or co-workers that may benefit from these newsletters, please have them bookmark this link
The C&SI Tivoli Service Automation Manager Support Team!
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
Tivoli Service Automation Manager
Service Automation Manager