Client self assist - Technical Support Information for Service Automation Manager Administrators
Welcome to the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure's (C&SI) Service Automation Manager (TSAM) technical support information update. This communication is designed to help you derive maximum value from your software by providing the most up-to-date technical information, answers to frequently asked questions, and links to other key information. Please take a moment to read through the materials provided below. We are confident that you will find these resources helpful and informative.
Service Automation Manager On-line Self-Help Resources:
- The Support Portal for Service Automation Manager allows you to find technical content, answers, solutions and much more.
- Electronic Entry of Software Service Requests (SR) - Click here to see more details about this streamlined problem submission process to open a problem on-line with IBM Support.
- Enhanced Customer Data Repository (ECuRep) - is a secure and fully supported data repository with problem determination tools and functions. It updates problem management records (PMR) and maintains full data life cycle management.
- Subscribe to My Notifications for Service Automation Manager and receive daily or weekly announcements through e-mail, custom Web pages and RSS feeds.
- IBM Assist On Site or AOS - Live remote assistance tool allows IBM Support to securely view and share control of your desktop to help speed up the problem determination, collection of data, and ultimately help resolve complex issues.
- C&SI Loves Your Feedback! - Help us serve you better by sharing your feedback!
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
Flash and News documents for Service Automation Manager
Technote and FAQ documents for Service Automation Manager
Unable to request more than one piece of software in SelfService UI
Deploying Windows 2008 you get a Recycle Bin corrupt message
Deploying Windows 2008 you get a Recycle Bin corrupt message
Storage Pool Workflows are not automatically added to the HostHostPlatform with the new Storage Pools 'Storage Extension' as part of the TSAM V722 installation.
TSAM 126.96.36.199 tcdriver fails install with 188.8.131.52-TIV-TSAM-LA0002 installed
The VMM user synchronization failed. null Error count = 1
COPCOM361E Property value is empty
Setting the timezone of the provisioned machine
Database user 'maximo' user password change
DB2 statement concentrator support
DB2 statement concentrator usage
Add project description afterwards
APAR documents for Service Automation Manager
IV54746: AIX image registration takes too long
IV55856: Incorrect drive letters after cloning of vm with additional disk
IV56000: Overcommit of memory and cpu is reset
IV54518: Change in account code only reflected for new projects. existing active projects will still show old account cod
IV56437: Use of clstg.show.vfiler.name
IV54499: Customization of "clone vmware server offering"
IV56536: TSAM error "cannot connect to the target computer using ssh"
IV55722: TSAM 184.108.40.206 with extension for ibm systems director vmcontrol, upgrade to TSAM 220.127.116.11, is not supported
IV56160: Branding the self service interface login doesn't work
IV56707: TSAM simplesrm user might see a ctjzh2301e popup
Download and Fixes documents for Service Automation Manager
- Fix Central for Service Automation Manager - This document points to the fixes for the Service Automation Manager product.
- APAR notification page - This page contains a list of some open or recently closed APARs that may impact you.
IBM Fix Central - 7.2.4-TIV-TSAM-FP0004
IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager product guides
Workload Migration Tool for Service Automation Manager - enables the replication of Project and Virtual Server management information from one TSAM server instance to another TSAM server instance. This provides a number of operational enhancements to TSAM cloud environment management.
- Support Technical Exchange training events for Service Automation Manager - This is where you can find new or previous technical training events that are available.
- IBM Education Assistant complimentary flash training modules for Service Automation Manager - Short technical training modules to help with the administration of your Service Automation Manager software.
- Service Automation Manager: Managing Self-Service Users - Youtube video training.
To find live and self-paced courses on this product, visit IBM authorized training - Worldwide and leverage offerings from our Global Training Providers (Additionally you can click on any icon below).
Other Problem Solving Resources
- Collect data for Service Automation Manager (TSAM) 7.2.3 - Gathering this data before calling IBM Support will help you understand the problem and save time analyzing the data.
- Service Automation Manager Documentation Central - This page includes documentation links for Service Automation Manager.
- Software product compatibility reports - Reports about compatible software combinations.
- C&SI Support - Pro-active and Security Vulnerability Notification - IBM remains committed to ensuring our customers are successful with the IBM software portfolio. With the increased concern regarding software vulnerability and other significant issues.
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program - Delivers a pro-active, cost-reducing, and productivity enhancing advisory service.
IBM Electronic Support - Has a portfolio of on-line tools and resources to guide you through the process and to provide important diagnostic data so IBM can help you [Find information; Prevent problems; Troubleshoot; Download fixes & updates] to keep your systems, software, and applications running smoothly.
Technical Community Forums and Wikis
- Service Management Connect - Connect, learn, and share with Integrated Service Management (ISM) professionals and get access to developers and technical experts who provide their perspectives and expertise to help you implement ISM solutions.
- Service Automation Manager Wiki - This Wiki provides you with best practices and scenarios for using the product.
- Welcome to the Global C&SI User Community - The Global C&SI User Community is the largest on-line and off-line organization of professionals in the world.
- C&SI RFE Community - You can collaborate with development teams and other product users regarding product requests for enhancements topics.
- RFE Frequently Asked Questions - Provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the RFE process and the RFE community.
If you have peers or co-workers that my benefit from these newsletters, please have them Bookmark this link Service Automation Manager Newsletter
The C&SI Service Automation Manager Support Team!
Tivoli Service Automation Manager
Service Automation Manager