This document points to an IBM Education Assistant module about how to Configure MQ connector for Client Connection Mode on UNIX/Linux
Length: 12 minutes
- Installation and configuration prerequisites for the WebSphere MQ connector
- Create and Start a WebSphere MQ queue manager
- Create WebSphere MQ channel definition and MQ queue
- Start the MQ listener and grant necessary user authorization
- Possible MQ Client Channel configurations for MQ Connector
- Create TEST job using MQ connector to write to WebSphere MQ
- Create TEST job using MQ connector to read from WebSphere MQ
- Debugging MQ Connector
- Click the link to open the presentation (.pdf format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later review.
- Click the link to open the presentation (Flash format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later viewing.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.