Client self assist - Technical Support Information for System Automation Administrators
Welcome to the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure's (C&SI) System Automation technical support information newsletter. This communication is designed to help you derive maximum value from your TSAM software by providing the most up-to-date technical information, answers to frequently asked questions, and links to other key information. Please take a moment to read through the materials provided below. We are confident that you will find these resources helpful and informative.
System Automation for Multiplatforms and System Automation for z/OS On-line Self-Help Resources:
- Support Resources for Tivoli System Automation for MP - Consider this the home page for the support of the TSAMP product. Each button below will take you to a collection of information, documents, or links that have been identified as most relevant to the given category.
- The Support Portals for System Automation for Multiplatforms and System Automation Application Manager and System Automation for z/OS allow you to find technical content, answers, solutions and much more.
- Electronic Entry of Software Service Requests (SR) - Click here to see more details about this streamlined problem submission process to open a problem on-line with IBM Support.
- Enhanced Customer Data Repository (ECuRep) - is a secure and fully supported data repository with problem determination tools and functions. It updates problem management records (PMR) and maintains full data life cycle management.
- Subscribe to My Notifications for System Automation for Multiplatforms and System Automation Application Manager to receive daily or weekly announcements through e-mail, custom Web pages and RSS feeds.
- IBM Assist On Site or AOS - Live remote assistance tool allows IBM Support to securely view and share control of your desktop to help speed up the problem determination, collection of data, and ultimately help resolve complex issues.
- C&SI Loves Your Feedback! - Help us serve you better by sharing your feedback!
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
News and Flash documents for System Automation
PARMGEN Configuration for OMEGAMON/TMS Products on z/OS
Security Bulletin #3: IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms 3.2.2 and 3.1.0
Technote and FAQ documents for System Automation
IBM ISKLM started via SA for z/OS does not receive UP Status
HSAM1050E AUTOMATION MANAGER ERROR DIAGNOSTIC
INGHWCMD STATCOM: No_HWOPER_task_defined
HSAPIPLC procedure gives RC20
SA IOM crashes
Message GIM23901E issued during APPLY of HWRE340
Unable to change path installing SA IOM Fix Pack
GIM38201E applying UA62427
APAR documents for System Automation
OA43986: New function
OA43547: Abend0c4 in evjpyapi at offset x'2432'.
OA43762: Abendfac in netview - out of storage condition
OA43233: Autgeo tasks wait too long in ingrx810
OA43973: HSAM1321i should not recommend f,jobname,go command.
IV52299: Rpdatprt utility issue
OA43310: Wrong runmode displayed in aof767i after system recycle
OA43964: Need more information with aof967e message to clarify the cause.
OA43534: Enhancements for sa z/os communication interfaces to itm product s and sa z/os procops zenterprise bladecenter extension support.
OA43567: Dispstat with a keyword: *allkids, *kids, *allparents and *parents only return subsystems from local domain
Download and Fixes documents for System Automation
- System Automation for z/OS Messages and Codes - This book describes System Automation for z/OS messages and codes. It enables system operators and system programmers to respond to messages appropriately and efficiently.
- ISA Lite for System Automation for Multiplatforms - IBM Support Assistant Data Collector to quickly collect diagnostic files, such as log files, configuration files or to run traces. This automated data collection is reliable, accurate and saves you time. Just download it for your product, extract the package and go!
- Fix Central for System Automation for Multiplatforms - This document points to the fixes for the System Automation product.
IBM Tivoli System Automation Application Manager 3.2.2
3.2.2-TIV-ITSAMP-FP0007, Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms
3.2.2-TIV-SAAM-FP0003, Tivoli System Automation Application Manager
IBM Fix Central - 3.2.2-TIV-SAAM-LinuxS390-FP0003
IBM Fix Central - 3.2.2-TIV-SAAM-LinuxPPC-FP0003
IBM Fix Central - 3.2.2-TIV-SAAM-AIX-FP0003
IBM Fix Central - 3.2.2-TIV-SAAMR-Windows-FP0003
IBM Fix Central - 3.2.2-TIV-SAAMR-LinuxPPC-FP0003
IBM Fix Central - 3.2.2-TIV-SAAMR-AIX-FP0003
IBM Fix Central - 3.2.2-TIV-SAAMW-LinuxS390-FP0003
- Support Technical Exchange training events for System Automation for Multiplatforms - This is where you can find new or previous technical training events that are available.
- Support Technical Exchange training events for System Automation Application Manager - This is where you can find new or previous technical training events that are available.
- Support Technical Exchange training events for System Automation for z/OS - This is where you can find new or previous technical training events that are available.
- System Automation for z/OS Basics - The basic concepts of the System Automation for z/OS system operations component.
- IBM Education Assistant complimentary flash training modules for System Automation for Multiplatforms - Short technical training modules to help with the administration of your System Automation for Multiplatforms software.
18 Nov 2013 - Step-by-step guide for migrating to TSAMP v3.2.1 from any earlier release
Technical Community Forums and Wikis
- Service Management Connect - Connect, learn, and share with Integrated Service Management (ISM) professionals and get access to developers and technical experts who provide their perspectives and expertise to help you implement ISM solutions.
- Data Center Automation - Connect, learn, and share with the Business Service Management experts.
- System Automation for Multiplatforms Forums - Connect, learn, and share with the System Automation for Multiplatforms experts.
- System Automation for Application Manager Forums - Connect, learn, and share with the System Automation Application Manager experts.
- System Automation for Multiplatforms Wiki - This Wiki provides you with best practices and scenarios for using the TSAM for Multiplatforms product.
- System Automation Application Manager Wiki - This Wiki provides you with best practices and scenarios for using the TSAM Application Manager product.
- System Automation for z/OS Wiki - This Wiki provides you with best practices and scenarios for using the product.
- Welcome to the Global C&SI User Community - The Global C&SI User Community is the largest on-line and off-line organization of professionals in the world.
- C&SI RFE Community - You can collaborate with development teams and other product users regarding product requests for enhancements topics.
- RFE Frequently Asked Questions - Provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the RFE process and the RFE community.
Other Problem Solving Resources
- Featured Documents for System Automation for Multiplatforms - Lists valuable documents that may help to answer your questions.
- NetViewGather: System Automation for z/OS Tracing - Information on tracing available for System Automation for z/OS that may be requested by Support.
- Collecting data for System Automation for Multiplatforms - Learn how to format and collect the data files that IBM Support needs in order to help diagnose problems.
- Collecting Data: For System Automation Application Manager problems - Learn how to format and collect the data files that IBM Support needs in order to help diagnose problems.
- Featured documents for System Automation for z/OS - Lists valuable documents that may help to answer your questions.
- Detailed System Requirements for System Automation for zOS - Identifies the supported releases of System Automation for zOS from which you can select specific detailed system requirements.
- Recommendations for a TSAMP controlled DB2 HA/HADR environment - Best practices for a DB2 HADR environment.
- System Automation for Multiplatforms Documentation Central - This page includes documentation links for System Automation for Multiplatforms.
- System Automation for zOS Documentation Central - This page includes documentation links for System Automation for zOS.
- System Automation for Application Manager Documentation Central - This page includes documentation links for System Automation for Multiplatforms.
IBM Electronic Support - Has a portfolio of on-line tools and resources to guide you through the process and to provide important diagnostic data so IBM can help you [Find information; Prevent problems; Troubleshoot; Download fixes & updates] to keep your systems, software, and applications running smoothly.
- Support - Pro-active and Security Vulnerability Notification - IBM remains committed to ensuring our customers are successful with the IBM software portfolio. With the increased concern regarding software vulnerability and other significant issues.
- Software product compatibility reports - Reports about compatible software combinations.
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program - Delivers a pro-active, cost-reducing, and productivity enhancing advisory service.
Support Center Hours and Your IBM Customer Number
When you open a Service Request, our IBM Software Support Teams are committed to responding promptly. Your IBM Customer Number is associated with the country where your product is licensed and/or your contract is registered. IBM Support Center hours cover the prevailing business hours defined in those countries. Please keep this in mind if your operations or help desk personnel are working in another time zone.
If you have peers or co-workers that my benefit from these newsletters, please have them Bookmark this link System Automation Newsletter
The C&SI System Automation Support Team!
Tivoli System Automation
Tivoli System Automation Multiplatforms
Tivoli System Automation Multiplatforms for zOS
System Automation Multiplatforms
System Automation for Multiplatforms for z/OS