This Knowledge Collection is a focused compilation of links to documents for Application/API for WebSphere MQ.
1. Problems with Wily Introscope when exploiting the MQ JMS client from WebSphere Application Server (1605479)
You are seeing several types of errors that are difficult to explain, such as memory leaks and disconnections.
2. Knowledge Collection: Java Message Service (JMS) for WebSphere Application Server (7020347)
This Knowledge Collection is a focused compilation of links to documents for Java Message Service (JMS).
3. MQRC and MQCC Understanding MQ reason codes and completion codes 2030, 2033, 2035, 2080, 2085, 2092, 2110, 2189 (1167821)
WebSphere MQ program fails to process an MQ API call. MQ notifies the program of the failure, by returning a completion code (MQCC), and a reason code (MQRC).
4. 2085 MQRC UNKNOWN OBJECT NAME (1166940)
Your program fails with reason code 2085 (MQRC_UNKNOWN_OBJECT_NAME). 2085 0x00000825 MQRC UNKNOWN OBJECT NAME
5. 2033 MQRC NO MSG AVAILABLE (1232330)
You attempt to get a message from your queue. The getting application fails with the following: 2033 0x000007f1 MQRC_NO_MSG_AVAILABLE
6. 2080 MQRC TRUNCATED MSG FAILED (1167205)
Your first MQGET fails with MQRC_TRUNCATED_MSG_FAILED. This happens because your message buffer is too small. You increased the buffer, and did another MQGET. When you process the message, you find the data is not converted.
7. After upgrading to MQ V7, MQMessage.format inside a base Java V6 application returns incorrect value of "MQSTR" instead of "MQHRF2" when getting JMS messages (1472676)
You have a WebSphere MQ V6 Base Java™ application that gets different types of messages (JMS, C-based from amqsput, etc) from a queue in an MQ V6 queue manager.
8. mqjbnd05.dll is not found after installing MQ V7 (1420737)
After installing WebSphere MQ V7, you are unable to find the mqjbnd05.dll.
9. WebSphere MQ v7 java.io.EOFException: MQJE086: End of file exception (1504021)
Your WebSphere MQ Java client application read messages without error at WebSphere MQ v6, however, after upgrading to WebSphere MQ v7 you start seeing the error java.io.EOFException: MQJE086: End of file exception
10. How to extract Queue Manager Name from CF / QCF in your J2EE JMS application (1260441)
You have a J2EE JMS application deployed to WebSphere Application Server and need to extract the WebSphere MQ Queue Manager (Qmgr) name programmatically.
11. MQRC_HOBJ_ERROR Reason Code 2019 when MQPUT is issued from a different DB2 stored procedure than the MQOPEN (1213692)
You pass a Unit of Work (UOW) from DB2 through RRS under control of WLM to WebSphere MQ.
12. MQRC 2080 - Resize buffer and continue to get MQRC_TRUNCATED_MSG_FAILED (1220396)
Your application receives a 2080 (MQRC_TRUNCATED_MSG_FAILED). The application then resizes the buffer to handle the new message size. Intermittently the 2080 error is received again.
13. AMQ2068 error when accessing qremote (remote queue) (1179685)
You are trying to display the current depth of a qremote (remote queue). You receive error, AMQ2068 MQRC_SELECTOR_NOT_FOR_TYPE.
Back to top
Definition of a Knowledge Collection
A Knowledge Collection is a focused compilation of links to documents that share a common theme. Knowledge Collections are navigation aids that organize content to help users quickly find relevant information. Knowledge Collections are not designed to be an all-inclusive list of all documents dealing with the specific theme.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.