Client self assist - Technical Support Information for Endpoint Manager Administrators
February 05, 2015 | Issue #02
Welcome to the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure (C&SI) - IBM Endpoint Manager technical support information newsletter. This communication is designed to help you derive maximum value from your software by providing the most up-to-date technical information, answers to frequently asked questions, and links to other key information.
The Support Portal for IBM Endpoint Manager
Find technical content, answers, solutions and much more.
IBM Endpoint Manager Support Center
Resources for troubleshooting and resolving IEM problems.
IBM Assist On Site or AOS
Live remote assistance tool to securely view and share control of your desktop to help speed up the problem determination, collection of data, and ultimately help resolve complex issues.
Most recent News and Flashes
- New refresh of Software Use Analysis and License Metric Tool 18.104.22.168 patch available
- Training Videos for Tivoli Endpoint Manager
Latest Technotes and FAQs
- Taking custom blank actions to troubleshoot and verify deployment operations
- Cleaning up expired/orphaned actions in the database
- TEM (BigFix) Product Mailing Lists
- Linux / CentOS fixlets Fail to Install
- Can I view the management rights for TEM Console users?
- IBM Endpoint Manager Server System Requirements
- How do I enable logging for Web Reports?
- Is it possible in IBM Endpoint Manager for Patch Management to apply patches to operating systems in a different language?
- Invalid Target: The following computer names specified in the "Target" tab could not be found
- Trend Micro real-time scanning on Citrix systems
- How do I use TEM with a proxy?
Most recent APARs
- IV68900: SUA 22.214.171.124 data import fails around 15% because it fills up DB2 tempspace1 table space
- IV68535: Data import of capacity data results in error "sql message : resultset has no more elements"
- IV68922: The AIX patch deployment wizard does not work with the non-English console
- IV68854: cpupackage inspectors are inaccurate on Hyper-V 2008 r2 OS
- IV68691: Relevance based on computer groups disappears editing an existing analysis
- IV68709: False negative for Fixlet id 1208121 - KB 2758857
- IV68694: fixletid(282318009) is false relevant
- IV68735: Error SQL0302N creating a baseline with multiple complex Fixlets on Linux/DB2
- IV68103: Incorrect operating system group information blocks ETL import
- IV65883: Data import failed with message CODDB2001E
Latest Downloads and Fixes
- IBM Fix Central - 9.0.1-TIV-IEMRC901-IF0005-Readme.txt
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control Interim Fix 9.0.1-TIV-IEMRC901-IF0005
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Remote Control Interim Fix 9.0.1-TIV-IEMRC901-IF0004
- IBM Fix Central - 9.0.1-TIV-IEMRC901-WIN-IF0005
- IBM Fix Central - 9.0.1-TIV-IEMRC901-MULTI-IF0005
- IBM Fix Central - 9.0.1-TIV-IEMRC901-LINUX-IF0005
- HotFix for Software Use Analysis and License Metric Tool v126.96.36.199
Fix Central for Endpoint Manager
This document points to the fixes by version for the Endpoint Manager product.
Education and training
Endpoint Management Calendar of Events - Tivoli User Community
Find education events happening here.
IBM Education Assistant complimentary flash training modules for Endpoint Manager
Short technical training modules to help with the administration of your Endpoint Manager software.
Training Videos for Endpoint Manager
Where can I learn more about TEM via videos?
Problem Solving Resources
Featured Documents for IBM Endpoint Manager
This article lists features to the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to IBM Endpoint Manager and will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and issues.
Collecting Data: Read First for Endpoint Manager Products
Gathering this MustGather information before calling IBM support will help you understand the problem and save time analyzing the data.
IBM Endpoint Manager Server System Requirements
The following article specifies the hardware and server configurations for a single dedicated IBM Endpoint Manager Server.
Forums and Wikis
IBM Endpoint Management Forum
Connect, learn, and share with the Endpoint Management experts.
- IBM Endpoint Manager Wiki
Wikis provide you with best practices and scenarios for using the product.
IBM Endpoint Management Community Wiki
Collaborate and contribute to other Developerworks IEM peers.
IBM Endpoint Manager (BigFix) Community
This is a Non-IBM sponsored community.
- Welcome to the Global User Community for Endpoint Management and BigFix
The Global User Community is the largest on-line and off-line organization of professionals in the world.
If you have peers or co-workers that may benefit from these newsletters, please have them bookmark this link
The C&SI IBM Endpoint Manager Support Team!
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
Tivoli Endpoint Manager
BigFix Endpoint Manager