This Web page features the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and issues.
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration on 07 March 2013. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration. This document includes:
- WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 126.96.36.199 is now available
- WebSphere Cast Iron Security Vulnerability: Security vulnerability when using LDAP Authentication - CVE-2013-0465
A security vulnerability has been identified when an appliance is enabled with LDAP Authentication.
- IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Security Vulnerability: Multiple security vulnerabilities in IBM JRE 6 (CVE-2012-1531,CVE-2012-1532,CVE-2012-1533,CVE-2012-3143,CVE-2012-3159,CVE-2012-5068,CVE-2012-5083,CVE-2012-5084,CVE-2012-5089 and others)
- WebSphere Cast Iron V6.3 Studio error opening projects which include configuration properties
- IBM Service Request Quick Start
Use this information to assist with Service Request tool setup.
- Welcome to WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration (Cloud, Appliance, and Virtual Appliance) Support
- How to fetch SFDC records which are modified between the time of each project updates on WMC?
- Top 3 Tweets for WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CastIronSystems to receive timely updates
Why are WebSphere Cast Iron V6.3 users who are members of the local "user" or "viewer" groups allowed to publish projects onto the appliance?
Details on uploading libraries for JDE and PeopleSoft in WebSphere Cast Iron 6.3
WebSphere Cast Iron V188.8.131.52 issue with WIP disk usage rising to 100% under certain conditions
- Use Social Media Aggregator in Support Portal to see latest social media content
This short, 2+ minute video shows you how to see the latest social media content for your IBM products in the IBM Support Portal. It makes it easy to see the latest posts from Twitter, product forums, user groups, blogs, and wikis.
- IBM Electronic Support Newsletter is Out!
Subscribe to IBM Electronic Support News and stay up-to-date with IBM’s portfolio of on-line tools, tips, and resources to keep your systems, software, and applications running smoothly.
- Included APAR fixes in WebSphere Cast Iron fix pack 184.108.40.206
- Known issues In WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 220.127.116.11
- Download Links for WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 18.104.22.168
- WebSphere Cast Iron planned maintenance release dates
The purpose of this document is to publish the planned maintenance availability dates for the WebSphere Cast Iron products. These dates are guidelines highlighting when future maintenance should be released to enable customers to plan maintenance upgrades to their machines. These published dates are subject to change. IBM intends to keep this web page current and modify it as soon as any changes to release dates are known. You should periodically check this page so that you are aware of any changes. If you need to find out which maintenance delivery an APAR (code fix) is targeted for, you should speak to your IBM Service representative.
- WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud WebAPI V6.2 Detailed System Requirements
The page below identifies the supported releases of the IBM WebSphere Cast Iron products from which you can select system requirements in different levels and organization of detail. The detailed system requirements information are the complete lists of hardware requirements, supported operating systems, prerequisites and optional supported software, with component-level details and operating system restrictions. Note the minimum product levels that you must install before opening a problem report. Your entitlement to support is dependent upon your license and maintenance agreement.
- See the new overview video for IBM Support Assistant Team Server!
IBM Support Assistant (ISA) 5.0 Team Server Beta 2 offers enhanced Java problem determination options. New automated data analysis options find symptoms and display solutions for each symptom. And now one person can download the ISA 5 Beta and others can just point their browsers to that instance,
- Sign up to help IBM shape the way that we deliver our technical information to you!
IBM plans to replace all documentation that is currently in our many Information Centers with one Knowledge Center. IBM would like you to participate in a beta program to test our new Knowledge Center site. Simply sign up by March 12th, spend as little as an hour with the software, and then fill out a single survey.
- IBM Electronic Support
IBM Electronic Support offers on-line support tools and resources to help you diagnose and resolve problems, and maintain your IBM products.
- IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
- IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Introduction and Technical Overview
- Integrating Two Cloud Services with IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Live
- Cast Iron and Cloud Computing: Upcoming education sessions worldwide, and enrollment information.
- Cast Iron Community Forums
- Technical Exchange webcasts
Join us as technical experts share their knowledge and then answer your questions. Visit this site often to see upcoming topics.
- IBM Education Assistant modules for WebSphere products
IBM Education Assistant (IEA) is a collection of multimedia educational modules that help you better understand IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business requirements.
- IBM Software Redbooks
Hundreds of IBM Redbooks publications are available for downloading.
An IBM resource for developers and IT professionals.
Original publication date
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.