Integration of Rational System Architect and Rational Publishing Engine
This white paper provides you with information about the IBM Rational System Architect integration with IBM Rational Publishing Engine.
You can use the integration between Rational System Architect and Rational Publishing Engine as a reporting tool to create composite reports from multiple data sources. This white paper targets these topics:
- Understanding how the integration works.
- How to setup up the integration.
- A step by step procedure to publish a report using this integration.
- Other steps to consider with the generation of reports using Rational Publishing Engine.
- Simplifying the usage of online help manuals.
|Software Development||Rational Publishing Engine||General Information|
More support for:
Rational System Architect
Software version: 11.3, 11.3.1, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 11.4, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 11.4.1
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 7023733
Modified date: 2011-12-16