Updates that apply to IMS Database Control Suite V3.2 User's Guide (SC18-7630-04).
The most recent updates appear at the top of the list.
Date of change: December 5, 2011
Change description: New functionality added by SPE APAR PM49856.
The following items are included in IMS™ Database Control Suite (5655F0800) Special
Programming Enhancement APAR PM49856.
1. Support for IMS Tools Knowledge Base Report Service for eligible tools
2. Launch IMS Tools Knowledge Base primary menu from DBCS
3. Support for TOSI options for eligible tools
4. Support for IMS High Performance Image Copy’s Advanced Copy Services
5. Support for the DBRC REORGV keyword
6. Support for threshold table display sort on panel IDLMXDS1
7. Updated DBRC LIST.DBDS processing to behave like LIST.DB
8. Combined the Full Function and HALDB Installation Verification Procedure job
9. Reorganized the main menu
10. Support for Fast Path Advanced Tools and Fast Path Secondary Index builder for
11. Support for the IMS Database Reorg Expert CONDREORG control statement
12. Replaced copyright panel with pop-up copyright panel
13. Support for optional Delete/Define and JCL “//IF” and “//ENDIF” statements
1. Corrected IDL$SYS and IDL$ENVS help panel navigation
2. Corrected panel IDLSOPT to force the user to enter a low level qualifier when it
is blank and SMS=* has been entered