WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 18.104.22.168 is now available to download.
WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 22.214.171.124 delivers a wide range of improvements to the following:
- WebSphere DataPower Cast Iron Appliance XH40
- WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition
- WebSphere Cast Iron Studio
This fix pack delivers important APAR fixes to customers as well as offering improvements across the whole product, with significant improvement in the following areas:
- WebSphere Cast Iron Studio document import (WSDL, Schema and DTD)
- WebSphere Cast Iron Studio globalisation
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Siebel connector
- Appliance stability and serviceability.
- VMware ESXi 5.0 support (with refreshed .ova file - see Change history below)
- 16 Dec 2011: WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 126.96.36.199 released.
- 23 Dec 2011: Refresh the WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition, VMWare image, Fresh Install (.ova file) to support VMware ESXi 5
- An incompatibility issue with VMware 4 and VMware ESXi 5 meant that the original file could not be installed on VMware ESXi 5. This refreshed image enables customers to install a new WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor Edition image on VMware ESXi 5.
- The new file is 188.8.131.52-WS-WCI-20111220-1611_H5.ova. A link to this in Fix Central can be seen in the Download Links page.
The fix pack is delivered via Fix Central. Details of the files available can be seen in Download Links for WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration 184.108.40.206
Installation instructions for the various form factors can be seen in Installation Instructions for WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration Version 6 Fix Packs