This STE will cover:
- What is a pre-OS engine?
- What functions are preformed by the Rembo Kernel?
- Why use the Kernel Free Mode?
- A Brief History of TPMfOSd
- Kernel vs Kernel Free Flow
- Kernel Free features
- What is the Switcher?
- Switcher tasks
- How to enable Kernel Free
- Kernel Free data and configuration files
- What is the Engine.ini?
- Kernel Free logs
- Kernel Free error handling
Date: October 11 2011
10:00 AM Eastern US
Presented by: Bruce Freedman and Assunta Zaccaria
Audience: Level 2 and Level 3 Support, Services, GTS, Business Partners, Customers
Approximately 1-2 hours after the live session concludes, you can replay the presentation at this link:
NOTE: You will need the event password to access the recording.
Event Password = tiv0li (0 is a zero).
If you are unable to access the recording, please contact the ISST Technical Enablement Delivery team for assistance:
This is the Presentation File used for the live session: