Rational Build Forge General Maintenance Strategy
IBM Rational Build Forge general maintenance strategy and guidlines for maintaining production environments.
This white paper is designed as a supplement to the Build Forge Online Help Documentation with respect to understanding IBM Rational Build Forge maintenance needs for production environments.
- This document should not be seen as a replacement for the Online Help Manual.
- Build Forge Administrators and Release Engineering teams should review this document before making any changes to a new or existing environment.
- The information supplied is not based on IBM recommendations.
- This white paper is intended to assist in creating scalable and manageable Build Forge environments.
- After reviewing this white paper, apply changes to a test environment before releasing in production.
Build Forge General Maintenance Strategy (pdf)
More support for:
Rational Build Forge
Software version: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 7.1.2, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, OS X, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Software edition: Enterprise, Standard
Reference #: 7022333
Modified date: 06 December 2014
Translate this page: