Release Notes - IBM Business Process Manager Healthcare Pack version 7.5
This document provides the Release Notes for IBM Business Process Manager Healthcare Pack version 7.5.
The IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) Healthcare Pack accelerates the delivery of Business Process Management-based industry solutions for healthcare payers, providers, and public health agencies using the prebuilt assets provided with it.
The BPM Healthcare Pack includes the following assets:
- Healthcare Capability Models: The Healthcare Capability Models are also based on HL7-Electronic Health Record (EHR) Standard and IBM best practices.
- Healthcare Process Models: The Healthcare Process Models are based on IBM best practices.
- Healthcare Service Models: The Healthcare Service Models are based on the ASC X12 Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messages for HIPAA and IBM best practices.
- Healthcare Common Components: The Healthcare Common Components include Healthcare common services that are Healthcare-specific common web service implementations based on the Healthcare industry standards. The common services are web service implementations that use the HL7 and ASC X12 EDI models for HIPAA standards.
- Healthcare Business Vocabulary: The Healthcare Business Vocabulary is based on healthcare standards such as HL7 Vocabulary, HL7 RIM, HL7-VOC, ASC X12 EDI models, and IBM best practices.
- Healthcare Business Object Models: The Healthcare Business Object Models is based on the HL7 Reference Information Model (RIM).
- Healthcare Solution Scenario: The Healthcare Solution Scenario is a BPM implementation packaged as a reference to help understand the end-to-end delivery of a BPM solution for the healthcare industry. In this pack, the Benefits Eligibility Solution Scenario has been included.
For information about hardware and software compatibility, see the Detailed installation requirements section in the BPM Industry Packs v7.5 Information Center.
Installing Business Process Manager Healthcare Pack v7.5
For the step-by-step installation instructions, see the Installing the Business Process Manager Healthcare Pack section in the BPM Industry Packs v7.5 Information Center.
Known issues and limitations
For a complete list of known issues and limitations, see the Known issues and limitations section in the BPM Industry Packs v7.5 Information Center.
The globalization limitations identified for this release of the Business Process Manager Healthcare Pack are as follows:
- The Business Space widgets, provided with the Solution Scenarios in Business Space, are available only in English.
- The terms and their descriptions in the Business Vocabulary are available only in English.
- The online help for Asset Navigator is available only in English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish languages.
The accessibility limitations identified for this release of the Business Process Manager Healthcare Pack are as follows:
We provide limited accessibility support.
The Asset Navigator that is implemented in Flash does not support the JAWS screen reader. JAWS cannot read through the Flash components without the supporting HTML pages.
Contacting IBM Software Support
If you encounter a problem with this product, see the product documentation available at the BPM Industry Packs v7.5 Information Center before contacting IBM technical support.
More support for:
IBM Business Process Manager Industry Packs
Software version: 7.5
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 7021737
Modified date: 2011-06-03