Release Notes for IBM Business Process Manager Banking Pack version 7.5
This document provides the Release Notes for IBM Business Process Manager Banking Pack version 7.5.
The IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) Banking Pack accelerates the delivery of Business Process Management-based industry solutions for banking institutions using the prebuilt assets provided with it.
The IBM Business Process Manager Banking Pack includes the following assets:
- Banking Capability Models: The Banking Capability Models are based on American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC)-Process Classification Framework (PCF), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 20022, and IBM best practices.
- Banking Process Models: The Banking Process Models are based on IBM best practices.
- Banking Common Components: The Banking Common Components include Banking common services that are Banking-specific common Web service implementations based on the Banking industry standards. These common services are based on ISO 20022 SEPA, NACHA industry standards, and IBM best practices.
- Banking Business Vocabulary: The Banking Business Vocabulary is based on the Business Terms derived from Information FrameWork (IFW).
- Banking Business Object Models: The Banking Business Object Models is based on the ISO 20022 Payments Messaging Model. ISO 20022 is an industry-standard XML message specification for Banking.
- Banking Solution Scenarios: The Banking Solution Scenarios are Business Process Manager implementations packaged as a reference to help understand the end-to-end delivery of a Business Process Manager solution for the Banking industry. In this pack, the New Account Opening Solution Scenario has been included.
For information about hardware and software compatibility, see the Detailed installation requirements section in the IBM Business Process Manager Industry Packs V7.5 product documentation.
Installing Business Process Manager Banking Pack v7.5
For the step-by-step installation instructions, see the Installing the Business Process Manager Banking Pack section in the IBM Business Process Manager Industry Packs V7.5 product documentation.
Known issues and limitations
For a complete list of known issues and limitations, see the Known issues and limitations section in the IBM Business Process Manager Industry Packs V7.5 product documentation.
The globalization limitations identified for this release of the Business Process Manager Banking Pack are as follows.
- The Business Space widgets, provided with the Solution Scenarios in Business Space, are available only in English.
- The terms and their descriptions in the Business Vocabulary are available only in English.
- The online help for Asset Navigator is available only in English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish languages.
The accessibility limitations identified for this release of the Business Process Manager Banking Pack are as follows:
We provide limited accessibility support.
The Asset Navigator that is implemented in Flash does not support the JAWS screen reader. JAWS cannot read through the Flash components without the supporting HTML pages.
If you encounter a problem with this product, see the product documentation available at the IBM Business Process Manager Industry Packs V7.5 product documentation before contacting IBM technical support.
More support for:
IBM Business Process Manager Industry Packs
Software version: 7.5
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 7021736
Modified date: 03 June 2011