Updates to IMS Recovery Solution Pack: Overview and Customization V1.1
Updates that apply to IMS Recovery Solution Pack: Overview and Customization V1.1 (SC19-2902-00).
The most recent updates appear at the top of the list.
Date of change: January 28, 2011
Topics: Chapter 3. Customizing the Recovery Solution Pack -> Performing Security Related Tasks
Change description: Added new topic discussing the CA ACF2 command limiting table.
ACF2 command limiting table
If you use CA ACF2 as a security product, you might encounter the z/OS message IKJ56500I COMMAND XXXXXXX NOT FOUND when you attempt to run the High Performance Change Accumulation ISPF interface.
This message is issued because the CA ACF2 product classifies CLIST calls as commands. To prevent this error, add HPCAE000 to the CA ACF2 product command limiting table.
Date of change: January 25, 2011
Topics: Chapter 3. Customizing IMS Recovery Solution Pack -> Install IMS usermods -> BMP pauser interface (DFSRRC00) -> Removing the BMP pauser interface
Change description: Added new topic describing how to uninstall the BMP pause feature.
Removing the BMP pauser interface
If necessary, you can remove the BMP pauser interface.
To remove the BMP pauser interface, complete one of the following steps, depending on how the BMP pauser interface was installed:
- If the BMP pauser interface was installed by using Method 1: Install the BMP pauser interface by modifying the IMS region controller module:
1. Delete the existing DFSRRC00 member.
2. Rename DFSRRC99 to DFSRRC00.
- If the BMP pauser interface was installed by using Method 2: Install the BMP pauser interface by editing the BMP JCL jobs:
1. In the modified BMP JCL, change the PGM=IRORRC00 EXEC statements to PGM=DFSRRC00.
2. In the modified BMP JCL, remove the data set in your STEPLIB concatenation that points to the load library that was used as the SYSLMOD in the IROBMP2 install job.
More support for:
IMS Recovery Solution Pack: Overview and Customization
Software version: 1.1.0
Operating system(s): z/OS
Reference #: 7020772
Modified date: 28 January 2011
Translate this page: