IBM Customer Experience Suite Version 7.0 Quick Start Guide
IBM® Customer Experience Suite combines the essential ingredients needed to deliver exceptional, differentiated Web experiences, including Web content management, rich social and real-time communication features, search, commerce and analytics support, personalization, rich media management, mobile device support, and comprehensive integration capabilities. The net result is an agile platform that helps organizations dramatically improve their online experiences for their customers across multiple channels, leading to increased customer satisfaction, better brand awareness, and improved profitability.
Product software can be accessed from DVD or e-image, both available from Passport Advantage®. If you download your product from Passport Advantage, follow the directions in the download document at http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24027282. This product is available as a single product offering. Review the International Program License Agreement for a list of licensing options and their respective entitlements.
The product offering that you purchased includes limited entitlements to some or all of the following other IBM programs:
WebSphere® Application Server Network Deployment, DB2® Universal Database Enterprise Server Edition, Tivoli® Directory Server, Tivoli Directory Integrator Identity Edition, Lotus® Web Content Management, WebSphere Portlet Factory, WebSphere Portlet Factory Designer, Mashup Center, Lotus Connections, Lotus Domino® Enterprise Server, Lotus Sametime®, Lotus Quickr® for WebSphere Portal and OmniFind® Enterprise Edition.
Review the detailed system requirements documents:
- IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007791
- IBM Lotus Connections http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27016547
- IBM Lotus Quickr http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27009740
- IBM Lotus Sametime http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27018591
Follow the installation instructions for the different products shown below.
IBM Customer Experience Suite:
- IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/portalwiki.nsf/xpViewCategories.xsp?lookupName=Product%20Documentation
- IBM Mashup Center http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/mashupswiki.nsf
- IBM Lotus Connections http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/documentation/connections/
- IBM Lotus Quickr http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/documentation/quickr/
- IBM Lotus Sametime http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/documentation/sametime/
For more information, see the following resources:
- Detailed system requirements: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007791
- WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management Information Center: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/portal/proddoc.html
- WebSphere Portal Zone: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/portal/
- Web Content Management Zone: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/products/webcontentmanagement/
- WebSphere Portal family wiki: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/portalwiki.nsf
- IBM Mashup Center: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/products/mashups/
- IBM Lotus Connections http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/products/connections/
- IBM Lotus Quickr http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/products/quickr/
- IBM Lotus Sametime http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/products/instantmessaging/
- IBM Support: http://www.ibm.com/software/genservers/portal/support/
IBM WebSphere Portal Version 7.0 Licensed Materials - Property of IBM. © Copyright IBM Corp. 2000, 2010. U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.
IBM, the IBM logo, and ibm.com® are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.
The Quick Start Guide is available in these national language versions:
More support for:
IBM Customer Experience Suite
Software version: 7.0
Operating system(s): AIX, IBM i, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Reference #: 7019120
Modified date: 31 August 2010