This document features the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to ILOG. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and problems.
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Application on 11 Mar, 2015. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Application technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Application. This document includes:
In the Spotlight
1. Join our IBM Decision Optimization Support Facebook
Our IBM Decision Optimization Support Facebook page provides a unique community for customers, support personnel, developers and others curious about IBM Decision Optimization products. If you want to find high quality technical content, engage in technical discussions, or simply stay up to date with the latest IBM Decision Optimization news join our community now!
2. Try IBM Decision Optimization DropSolve Beta for free!
With IBM Decision Optimization on Cloud Beta you can now solve your optimization problems online, with flexible file formats including .sav, .lp, .opl and more. Just drop your problem file on the IBM DropSolve Beta site and your model will solve automatically. With IBM Decision Optimization's DropSolve Beta, you can benefit from exceptional optimization results at the Drop of a Solve. Now also with array input data format!
3. Upgrade to IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS 12.6.1
With this upgrade, IBM CPLEX Optimizer can exploit the features of the new z13 which bring improved CPLEX Optimizer performance.
4. INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research, April 12-14, 2015
Join us at the INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research from April 12-14. IBM will host a pre-conference workshop on April 12 from 3:00-4:45 PM with topics on optimization, analytics and cloud. At our software tutorial, we will show you how to build applications on the IBM Decision Optimization Cloud beta. Finally, learn "How to leverage optimization in a new generation of user-centric analytics platforms" in a presentation by Susara van den Heever, Decision Optimization product manager.
5. Twelfth International Conference on Integration of Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research techniques in Constraint Programming (CPAIOR), May 20-22, 2015
Join us at CPAIOR, CPLEX Optimization Studio developers will be presenting at CPAIOR from May 20-22
6. Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) Workshop, June 1-4, 2015
Join us at MIP Wokshop 2015, CPLEX Optimization Studio developers will be presenting at MIP workshop from June 1-4
7. Webcast Replay: Dealing with Model Infeasibility - Using Conflict Refiner and FeasOpt
IBM ILOG Optimization Support hosted a webcast with customers on the topic of Dealing with Model Infeasibility - Using Conflict Refiner and FeasOpt. This presentation covers source of model infeasibility, how to use the two powerful tools offered by CPLEX, conflict refiner and feasOpt to diagnose and repair model infeasibility and several tips from our previous PMRs.
8. Subscribe to our updated Decision Optimization Support YouTube channel
We have uploaded our previous Support Technical Exchanges to our YouTube channel. Please check out and view our presentations on CPLEX, OPL, Decision Optimization Center, and LogicNet Plus. In the coming months, we will continue to upload our latest full-length presentations, and will be producing a number of shorter videos to detail more features about our products.
9. IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group
IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group Meetings provide you with updated and useful information about our products and how you can get the best value for your organization from our optimization technology and solutions. These meetings are being held electronically with presentations by our product management and development subject matter experts. The sessions will run for approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. We look forward to your participation. Please email Kitte Knight at email@example.com for an invitation to this Webinar with the subject line "VUG for ILOG OPTI".
10. IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Management presence in Social Media
Join and participate to stay updated on the latest product news and discussions on our new social media sites
11. Stay informed of critical IBM software support updates with My Notifications
One of the best ways to prevent problems and to stay informed of critical support updates for your IBM software products is to take advantage of My Notifications.
12. IBM Client Success Essentials Community
This community brings together users of Smarter Cities, Smarter Commerce, Smarter Content and Smarter Workforce software to share, collaborate and connect with each other virtually. In this community, you'll find training videos, upcoming events, blogs, important web links, and more. Sign in with your IBM ID and register for the site.
13. IBM Client Success Essentials Community Demonstration
Watch a video demonstration of the Client Success Essentials community.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS.
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM ILOG CP
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG CP
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM Decision Optimization Center
This document contains system requirements for IBM Decision Optimization Center
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst
2. Download the latest Fix Packs
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v18.104.22.168
Latest Fix Pack for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v12.6
- IBM Decision Optimization Center Solutions Accelerator v22.214.171.124
Latest Fix Pack for IBM Decision Optimization Center Solutions Accelerator v3.8.
- IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE fix pack v126.96.36.199
Latest Fix Pack for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE v7.2
3. Update support notifications for ILOG product consolidation
Some of the ILOG products have merged into the ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio product. As a result of this, the product pages will be removed from the IBM support portal, and you will need to update your My Notifications subscriptions to point to IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
4. Software service announcement for IBM ILOG Optimization Products for non-PA releases made in July, 2009
End of service for IBM ILOG Optimization products released in July, 2009.
5. Withdrawal Announcement Letter for IBM ILOG select programs
Software withdrawal and support discontinuance for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio for Multiplatforms V12.2 and IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise for Multiplatforms V3.3 and V3.4
6. IBM Client Self-Assist Support (CSA) Help & Resources
Look here and find a number of short-duration videos in regard to IBM’s CSA support processes or send an email requesting a personalized overview of IBM's support tools.
7. Wondering how to get started with IBM Support?
Find basic support information on the main tab of the updated Electronic Support page. It provides the information you need to successfully use IBM support.
8. IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
1. Product Documentation
2. Recently published ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications Technotes
- Installing IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise 3.7 Client, Planner and Reviewer Editions
How can I download and install IBM ILOG Enterprise 3.7 Client, Planner and Reviewer Editions?
- Construct SQL Queries Dynamically in OPL Studio
How can I construct my SQL statement used in .dat file dynamically?
- Program That Detects Roundoff Errors Caused by Integer Division
A program in C++ is offered to detect and replace roundoff errors caused by integer divisions and replace them with accurate fractional representation, such as replacing 0.33333 with 1/3.
- Improve CPLEX Optimization Studio IDE performance and responsiveness in remote connections
CPLEX Optimization Studio IDE might be slow and/or unresponsive when the users use the IDE in remote connections (such as Remote Desktop, remote X11 sessions).
- "Engine exception" when accessing CP Optimizer solution information
Why do I get an "Engine Exception" message when I access solution information with CP Optimizer?
- Parsing Error when attempting to solve model with the Optimization Server
Why do I get "Parsing Error" when solving model with the Optimization Server?
- Silent Installer does not always perform proper installation
Silent Installer does not always perform proper installation
- Memory Considerations with QCPs and Matlab
Do QCPs require more memory to model in the Matlab interface than in the other CPLEX interfaces?
- How to reset DOC/ODME state
What should I do when I am unable to remove a deployed application? Can I reset the DOC/ODME state?
- Short Video: Conflict Refiner Live Demo with Interactive CPLEX
This is a live demo of the Conflict Refiner in interactive CPLEX. This is intended for those who have never used this feature. The demonstration starts with a simple infeasible model, and uses the Conflict Refiner to diagnose the conflicts and how to alter the model to make it feasible. We also show how to use Conflict Refiner on an infeasible MIP start.
3. Presentations of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio and IBM Decision Optimization Center/ODM Enterprise
List of presentations available online for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio and IBM Decision Optimization Center/ODM Enterprise
4. IBM Support and Passport Advantage portal navigation tool
How do I navigate through the IBM Support and Passport Advantage portals to achieve my objective?
5. Short Guide to opening a Service Request Online
Get started with the online Service Request Tool. Here is a short guide to help you get started.
Original publication date
|Commerce||IBM ILOG CP||General|
|Commerce||IBM Decision Optimization Center||General|
|Commerce||IBM ILOG Fab PowerOps||General|
|Commerce||IBM ILOG OPL-CPLEX -ODM||General|
|Commerce||IBM ILOG Plant PowerOps||General|
|Commerce||IBM ILOG Transport PowerOps||General|
|Commerce||IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS|