This document features the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to ILOG. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and problems.
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for IBM Decision Optimization on 10 Jun, 2015. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to IBM Decision Optimization technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of IBM Decision Optimization. This document includes:
In the Spotlight
1. Join our IBM Decision Optimization Support Facebook
Our IBM Decision Optimization Support Facebook page provides a unique community for customers, support personnel, developers and others curious about IBM Decision Optimization products. If you want to find high quality technical content, engage in technical discussions, or simply stay up to date with the latest IBM Decision Optimization news join our community now!
2. IBM Decision Optimization on Cloud: CPLEX-driven optimization
IBM Decision Optimization on Cloud provides the power of IBM CPLEX Optimizers in a self-serve cloud environment. It includes the DropSolve drag-and-drop interface to solve models of various formats online, the Decision Optimization on Cloud API to embed CPLEX Optimizers on cloud in any application, documentation and samples, and a community where operations research experts and application developers can contribute and learn from each other.
3. Upgrade to our latest IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.6.2, available to download from June 12, 2015
IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.6.2 is releasing on June 12, 2015. Look for the link to download on IBM Support Portal.
4. Upgrade to IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS 12.6.1
With this upgrade, IBM CPLEX Optimizer can exploit the features of the new z13 which bring improved CPLEX Optimizer performance.
5. International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, ISMP2015, July 12-17, 2015
Hear about the latest developments in CPLEX and CP Optimizers straight from the developers.
6. European Conference on Operational Research, EURO2015, July 12-15, 2015
Join us at the University of Strathclyde for presentations on CPLEX Optimizer and other topics.
7. International Conference on Operations Research, OR2015, September 1-4, 2015
Join us at OR2015, we have an entire session devoted to using the new IBM DOcloud along with other presentations on IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
8. Subscribe to our updated Decision Optimization Support YouTube channel
We have uploaded our previous Support Technical Exchanges to our YouTube channel. Please check out and view our presentations on CPLEX, OPL, Decision Optimization Center. In the coming months, we will continue to upload our latest full-length presentations, and will be producing a number of shorter videos to detail more features about our products.
9. IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group
IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group Meetings provide you with updated and useful information about our products and how you can get the best value for your organization from our optimization technology and solutions. These meetings are being held electronically with presentations by our product management and development subject matter experts. The sessions will run for approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. We look forward to your participation. Please email Kitte Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to this Webinar with the subject line "VUG for ILOG OPTI".
10. IBM Decision Optimization Client Success Essentials
11. Stay informed of critical IBM software support updates with My Notifications
One of the best ways to prevent problems and to stay informed of critical support updates for your IBM software products is to take advantage of My Notifications.
12. IBM Client Success Essentials Community
This community brings together users of Smarter Cities, Smarter Commerce, Smarter Content and Smarter Workforce software to share, collaborate and connect with each other virtually. In this community, you'll find training videos, upcoming events, blogs, important web links, and more. Sign in with your IBM ID and register for the site.
13. IBM Client Success Essentials Community Demonstration
Watch a video demonstration of the Client Success Essentials community.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS.
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM ILOG CP
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG CP.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM Decision Optimization Center
This document contains system requirements for IBM Decision Optimization Center.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise.
2. Download the latest Fix Packs
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v18.104.22.168
Latest Fix Pack for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v12.6.
- IBM Decision Optimization Center Fix Pack v22.214.171.124
IBM Decision Optimization Center Fix Pack v126.96.36.199 on Fix Central.
3. Update support notifications for ILOG product consolidation
Some of the ILOG products have merged into the ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio product. As a result of this, the product pages will be removed from the IBM support portal, and you will need to update your My Notifications subscriptions to point to IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
4. Software service announcement for IBM ILOG Optimization Products for non-PA releases made in July, 2009
End of service for IBM ILOG Optimization products released in July, 2009.
5. Withdrawal Announcement Letter for IBM ILOG select programs
Software withdrawal and support discontinuance for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio for Multiplatforms V12.2 and IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise for Multiplatforms V3.3 and V3.4.
6. IBM Client Self-Assist Support (CSA) Help & Resources
Look here and find a number of short-duration videos in regard to IBM’s CSA support processes or send an email requesting a personalized overview of IBM's support tools.
7. Wondering how to get started with IBM Support?
Find basic support information on the main tab of the updated Electronic Support page. It provides the information you need to successfully use IBM support.
8. IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
1. Product Documentation
2. Recently published Technotes
- Display elapsed time after each iteration in CPLEX engine log
How to display the elapsed time after each iteration in CPLEX engine log?
- The lists of CP Optimizer parameters and how to change them
How to find the lists of CP Optimizer parameters and how to change them?
- Error messages from OPL
How do I get error message from OPL, when using the interfaces.
- ASP.NET application with OPL and SQL Server
How do you configure and ASP.NET application to allow SQL Server database connections within OPL?
- Short Video:Nurses Live demo with Decision Optimization Center
Live demo of the Nurse Scheduling Application using IBM Decision Optimization Center 3.8.
3. Presentations of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio and IBM Decision Optimization Center/ODM Enterprise
List of presentations available online for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio and IBM Decision Optimization Center/ODM Enterprise.
4. IBM Support and Passport Advantage portal navigation tool
How do I navigate through the IBM Support and Passport Advantage portals to achieve my objective?
5. Short Guide to opening a Service Request Online
Get started with the online Service Request Tool. Here is a short guide to help you get started.
Original publication date
|Commerce||IBM ILOG CP||General|
|Commerce||IBM Decision Optimization Center||General|
|Commerce||IBM ILOG OPL-CPLEX -ODM||General|
|Commerce||IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS|