This document features the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to ILOG. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and issues.
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications on 07 March 2013. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications. This document includes:
- Follow the IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Solutions Blog
The IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Solutions blog provides technical information for many of the IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications products. Check the blog for topics that affect you. You can follow the blog using your developerWorks id, or through the RSS feed.
- Download the latest version of IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise V3.7
Upgrade to the latest version of IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise V3.7. General Availability of IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise V3.7 is 4 January 2013.
- What's new in IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise V3.7
Find out the latest features offered in IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise V3.7 release notes.
- Automated data collectors now available for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise 3.7
The ILOG ODM Enterprise automated data collectors have been created within the ILOG ODM Enterprise plug-in for the IBM Support Assistant (ISA) Data Collector. The tool collects relevant information for a problem scenario to help understand the root cause. These collectors benefit you by reducing the time and effort required to gather the data required by the IBM Support team when working on a problem management record (PMR). The tool automatically collects data for a particular problem type within ILOG ODM Enterprise. It collects the ILOG ODM Enterprise versions and log files from the file system. This data is automatically uploaded to the IBM FTP system, which ties it to an existing PMR.
- Join us at the 13th Annual INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research
Visit the IBM exhibit to see demos and learn how IBM can help you with decision optimization and advanced analytics. The following are just a few of the IBM presentations. Look in the program for these and others.
- IBM Pre-conference workshop on "IBM ILOG Decision Planning & Execution: Integrating SPSS Predictive Analytics with IBM ILOG Prescriptive Analytics to Accelerate Business Value", April 7, 3:00 - 4:45 PM
- IBM Software Tutorial on "Perfecting Planning & Execution with the power of IBM Decision Optimization and SPSS"
- Keynote presentation by Sandy Carter, Vice President, IBM Social Business Evangelism and Sales
- Edelman Award finalist presentation by McKesson and IBM TJ Watson Research Center
- Join us at the Smarter Commerce Global Summit, Nashville, TN, May 21-23, 2013
Visit the Solution Center for demos and to meet optimization and supply chain experts. Check the program for these presentations:
- Optimize your Supply Chain While Juggling Multiple Objectives
- Making Business Work Smarter with Decision Optimization
- Making Your Business Work Smarter with Optimization
- IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group
The IBM ILOG Optimization Product Teams are now holding monthly Virtual User Group Meetings to provide you with more current and useful information about our products and how you can get the best value for your organization. These meetings are being held electronically with presentations by our product management and/or development subject matter experts. The sessions will run for approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. These meetings are held every month on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 15:30 GMT (07:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern, 16:30 Central Europe), and the next session will be held on March 27, 2013. If you or others on your team are interested in receiving invitations to these meetings, please send an email to Kitte Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include you on the distribution list. Our goal is to provide you with information to make smarter decisions, answer questions you may have, and elicit your feedback on various topics. We look forward to your participation.
- Join the IBM ILOG Supply Chain Applications monthly Virtual User Group
IBM ILOG Supply Chain Applications group holds a monthly Virtual User Group meeting that is actively attended by many of our clients. The latest one on Nov 27 covered Multi-Objective Analysis using LogicNet Plus XE. If you are interested in joining our future sessions, please email Kitte Knight at email@example.com to add you to the mailing list.
- Ondemand Webcast - Why Transportation Management Isn't Enough: The Future of Intelligent Supply Chains
The webcast features IDC Manufacturing Insights analyst, Simon Ellis. Invite your clients to watch this webcast to learn why a transportation management system (TMS) is no longer enough to keep them competitive, and find out how the next wave of supply chain innovation can transform their businesses. Invite your clients to learn:
- Why the convergence of business pressures and technology advances have created a “perfect storm” that’s changing the way companies think about fulfillment and transportation
- How leading companies plan to differentiate themselves with a service-centric focus, and why this will lead to making fulfillment excellence a top priority
- Why supply chain execution is evolving from an unconnected set of processes to a cohesive system that shares insights across disciplines
- IDC Manufacturing Insights Paper - The Future of Intelligent Transportation
Produced by IDC Manufacturing Insights, supply chain expert Simon Ellis discusses how to transform transportation capabilities and supply chains in an organization. Readers will learn how to examine their transportation capabilities in these critical areas:
- How well are they balancing transportation cost and customer service performance
- Are they "leaving information on the table" by not deploying adequate transportation analytics
- How are they integrating the physical movement of freight with the informational and financial components
- Are they managing the execution side of their supply chain in a holistic way
- Ondemand Webcast - Closing the Loop on Transportation Strategy, Spend Management, and Execution
End-to-end transportation management starts with the right supply chain strategy and continues through spend management to execution and compliance. Learn how to leverage IBM solutions to establish every aspect of the supply chain strategy; network design, route optimization, fleet sizing and mode selection. Then, learn how to feed that strategy into spend analysis, carrier bidding and contract set-up. Finally, close the loop with transportation execution, auditing and payment.
- Use Social Media Aggregator in Support Portal to see latest social media content
This short, 2+ minute video shows you how to see the latest social media content for your IBM products in the IBM Support Portal. It makes it easy to see the latest posts from Twitter, product forums, user groups, blogs, and wikis.
- IBM Electronic Support Newsletter is Out!
Subscribe to IBM Electronic Support News and stay up-to-date with IBM’s portfolio of on-line tools, tips, and resources to keep your systems, software, and applications running smoothly.
- Detailed System Requirements
IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
The list below identifies the supported releases of IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS from which you can select specific detailed system requirements.
IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
The list below identifies the supported releases of IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise from which you can select specific detailed system requirements.
IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE
IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst
IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst
- Download the latest Fix Packs
IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE Fix Pack 184.108.40.206
Latest Fix Pack for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE V7.2
IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst Fix Pack 220.127.116.11
Latest Fix Pack for IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst V2.6
IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst Fix Pack 18.104.22.168
Latest Fix Pack for IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst V7.6
- Generic license keys for IBM ILOG products
We now provide generic license keys which will allow you to use your IBM ILOG products without having an account opened in the WebSphere License Key Center.
- See the new overview video for IBM Support Assistant Team Server!
IBM Support Assistant (ISA) 5.0 Team Server Beta 2 offers enhanced Java problem determination options. New automated data analysis options find symptoms and display solutions for each symptom. And now one person can download the ISA 5 Beta and others can just point their browsers to that instance,
- Sign up to help IBM shape the way that we deliver our technical information to you!
IBM plans to replace all documentation that is currently in our many Information Centers with one Knowledge Center. IBM would like you to participate in a beta program to test our new Knowledge Center site. Simply sign up by March 12th, spend as little as an hour with the software, and then fill out a single survey.
- IBM Electronic Support
IBM Electronic Support offers on-line support tools and resources to help you diagnose and resolve problems, and maintain your IBM products.
- IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
- ILOG Optimization - Education
- ILOG Supply Chain Application - Education
- Information Center
IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio, Information Center
You need to find the Information Center for different versions of ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS, Information Center
IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise, Information Center
You need to find the Information Center for different versions of ILOG ODM Enterprise.
IBM ILOG Supply Chain Optimization, Information Center
- Recently published ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications Technotes
Installation and setup of the CPLEX Matlab connector
After installing CPLEX Optimization Studio, how do I set up the CPLEX Matlab connector?
Display conflict and relaxation information for infeasible OPL models using .Net Interface
How do you display conflict and relaxation information for infeasible OPL models using .Net Interface?
- Short Guide to opening a Service Request Online
Get started with the online Service Request Tool. Here is a short guide to help you get started.
- IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Management presence in Social Media
Join and participate to stay updated on the latest product news and discussions on our new social media sites:
- Technical Exchange webcasts
Join us as technical experts share their knowledge and then answer your questions. Visit this site often to see upcoming topics.
- IBM Software Redbooks
Hundreds of IBM Redbooks publications are available for downloading.
An IBM resource for developers and IT professionals.
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG AMPL||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG CP||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG CP Optimizer||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG CPLEX||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Fab PowerOps||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG LogicNet||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG OPL-CPLEX-ODM||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG OPL-CPLEX Development Bundles||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Plant PowerOps||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Transport PowerOps||General|
|Commerce||IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.