This document features the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to ILOG. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and issues.
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Application on 18 Sep, 2013. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Application technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Application. This document includes:
In the Spotlight
1. Follow the IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Solutions Blog
The IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Solutions blog provides technical information for many of the IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications products. Check the blog for topics that affect you. You can follow the blog using your developerWorks id, or through the RSS feed.
2. Join our new IBM Decision Optimization Support Facebook
Our IBM Decision Optimization Support Facebook page provides a unique community for customers, support personnel, developers and others curious about IBM Decision Optimization products. If you want to find high quality technical content, engage in technical discussions, or simply stay up to date with the latest IBM Decision Optimization news join our community now!
3. Upgrade to the latest IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.5.1
Download and upgrade to our latest version of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.5.1 from IBM Passport Advantage Web Site
4. Whats new in IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.5.1
Explore the latest features offered in IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.5.1
5. Upgrade to the latest IBM ILOG CP 1.7
IBM ILOG CP 1.7 is a new version of the IBM ILOG constraint programming libraries. It includes the Solver and IIM (Iterative Improvement Methods) libraries, built upon IBM ILOG Concert Technology. It also includes the Scheduler and Dispatcher libraries for more specialized modeling of scheduling and vehicle routing problems.
6. Upcoming Support Technical Exchanges for IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain products
Mark your calendars for the upcoming Support Technical Exchanges:
- Examples of Flow Control in OPL on October 2,2013, 8 AM PDT GMT(-7), by Nikhila Arkalgud and Scott Rux
- Database Connectivity in OPL on November 5,2013, 8 AM PDT GMT(-7), by Guang Feng and Liyuan Wang
- Constructing a baseline model in LogicNet Plus on November 12, 8 AM PDT GMT(-7), by Matt Cummins and Aneesha Panicker
- Comparison of CPLEX and OPL APIs on December 3,2013, 8 AM PDT GMT(-7), by Nikhila Arkalgud and Scott Rux
- Efficient Programming for Large Models on December 10,2013, 8 AM PDT GMT(-7), by Guang Feng and Aneesha Panicker
7. Presentations of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio and IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
Watch the replays of the Support Technical Exchanges and Virtual User Groups for the ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Products
8. INFORMS 2013 from October 6-9, 2013 at Minneapolis
Visit the IBM Decision Optimization team in the exhibit hall and appointments for clinics with the CPLEX developers can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look out for the following presentations from IBM:
- Pre-conference workshop on October 5 from 3:00 to 5:30 PM
- Software tutorial on ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio on October 8 at 4:30 PM
- Lift-and-Project Cuts in CPLEX 12.5.1 by Andrea Tramontani
- Analyzing 12 Years of Progress in CPLEX by Roland Wunderling
- Recent Developments in CPLEX by Tobias Achterberg
- Interesting Use Cases for the CPLEX Remote Object by Laszlo Ladanyi and Daniel Junglas
- Non-convex Quadratic Programming in CPLEX by Christian Bliek and Pierre Bonami
- Concurrent root cut loops to exploit random performance variability by Andrea Tramontani
9. CP 2013 on September 16, 2013 at Uppsala, Sweden
The workshop "CP Solvers: Modeling, Applications, Integration, and Standardization" will be held at the 19th International Conference on the Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming in Uppsala, Sweden on Monday September 16, 2013. Mark your calendar for the talk on " Model Presolve, Warmstart and Conflict Refining in CP Optimizer" by Philippe Laborie, Philippe Refalo and Paul Shaw from IBM ILOG CP Optimizer team.
10. IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group
IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group Meetings provide you with updated and useful information about our products and how you can get the best value for your organization from our optimization technology and solutions. These meetings are being held electronically with presentations by our product management and development subject matter experts. The sessions will run for approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. We look forward to your participation. Please email Kitte Knight at email@example.com for an invitation to this Webinar with the subject line "VUG for ILOG OPTI". Our goal is to provide a forum for you to:
- Make smarter decisions
- Get your questions answered
- Elicit your feedback on various topics.
11. Join the IBM ILOG Supply Chain Applications monthly Virtual User Group
IBM ILOG Supply Chain Applications group holds a monthly Virtual User Group meeting that is actively attended by many of our clients. If you are interested in joining our future sessions, please email Kitte Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org to add you to the mailing list with the subject line "VUG for ILOG SCM"
12. IBM ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Management presence in Social Media
Join and participate to stay updated on the latest product news and discussions on our new social media sites
13. IBM Industry Solutions Client Success Essentials Community
This community brings together users of IBM Industry Solutions software to share, collaborate and connect with each other virtually. In this community, you'll find training videos, upcoming events, blogs, important web links, and more. Sign in with your IBM ID and register for the site.
14. A simplified IBM Support Portal is coming!
IBM listened to customer input and as a result is making changes to IBM Support Portal. This short video describes the changes that are coming to the IBM Support Portal.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS.
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM ILOG CP
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG CP
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst
This document describes the system requirements for IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst
2. Download the latest Fix Packs
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 184.108.40.206
Latest Fix Pack for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio V12.5
- IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise Fix Pack v220.127.116.11
IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise Fix Pack v18.104.22.168 on Fix Central.
- IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE fix pack 22.214.171.124
IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE v126.96.36.199 fixpack is available and is an optional upgrade for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE 7.2 installations.
3. Generic license keys for IBM ILOG products
We now provide generic license keys which will allow you to use your IBM ILOG products without having an account opened in the WebSphere License Key Center.
4. IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
5. My Notifications
Sign up for My Notifications to get updates on events. My Notifications provides notifications to subscribers with support information covering a broad range of materials, including troubleshooting and news documentation, download and drivers, product information and documentation, Security advisories, and more.
6. IBM Electronic Support
A portfolio of tools and resources to keep your systems, software, and applications running smoothly. IBM Electronic Support offers on-line support tools and resources to help you diagnose and resolve problems, and maintain your IBM products.
1. ILOG Optimization - Education
2. Information Center
3. Recently published ILOG Optimization and Supply Chain Applications Technotes
- Installing IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio on Windows
Unable to install IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio on Windows
- Downloading IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.5.1
Where can I download IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio 12.5.1?
- Accessing IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio documentation offline
How can I access the IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio documentation offline?
- Reuse OPL settings file in API
How to reuse OPL settings files (ops files) in API?
- Downloading IBM ILOG CPLEX 12.1, IBM ILOG CP 1.5 and IBM ILOG ILM 2.7.6
Where can I download IBM ILOG CPLEX 12.1, IBM ILOG CP 1.5 and IBM ILOG ILM 2.7.6?
- Optimization Engine Cannot Run When Using Canada Zip Codes with RateWareXL
You receive an unexpected error when running a model with LTL carriers associated with Canada Zip codes. The solver executable terminates unexpectedly, and no solution is given.
How do I navigate through the IBM Support and Passport Advantage portals to achieve my objective?
5. Short Guide to opening a Service Request Online
Get started with the online Service Request Tool. Here is a short guide to help you get started.
An IBM resource for developers and IT professionals.
Original publication date
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG AMPL||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG CP||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG CP Optimizer||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG CPLEX||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Fab PowerOps||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG LogicNet||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG OPL-CPLEX-ODM||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG OPL-CPLEX Development Bundles||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Plant PowerOps||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst||General|
|Business Integration||IBM ILOG Transport PowerOps||General|
|Commerce||IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS|