Support Newsletter for IBM Decision Optimization
This document features the most requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to ILOG. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and problems.
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for IBM Decision Optimization on 09 December, 2016. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to IBM Decision Optimization technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of IBM Decision Optimization. This document includes:
- IBM Support Easy OnBoarding tool
This is a fun, engaging, educational tool that assists our clients to sign up for 5 basic client self-assist tools/services: obtain an IBM ID, sign up for My Notifications, access the IBM Support Portal, register for Service Request, and register for Passport Advantage. Earn tokens for every step you complete and play the game at the end! .
- We have a new release of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v12.7
Upgrade to the latest version of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v12.7
- Find out what's new in IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v12.7
Several new features and performance improvements are provided in IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio v12.7, like Benders Decomposition, Modeling Assistance, CP Optimizer warm start, Interactive interface for CP Optimizer etc.
- Quick 10 minute introduction to new IBM Decision Optimization Center v3.9
Watch a quick overview on what's new in IBM Decision Optimization Center v3.9
- IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group
IBM ILOG Optimization Virtual User Group Meetings provide you with updated and useful information about our products and how you can get the best value for your organization from our optimization technology and solutions. These meetings are being held electronically with presentations by our product management and development subject matter experts. The sessions will run for approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. We look forward to your participation. Please email Kitte Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to this Webinar with the subject line "VUG for ILOG OPTI".
- YouTube channel
We have uploaded our previous Support Technical Exchanges to our YouTube channel. Check out and view our presentations on CPLEX, OPL, Decision Optimization Center. In the coming months, we will continue to upload our latest full-length presentations, and will be producing a number of shorter videos to detail more features about our products.
Our IBM Decision Optimization Support Facebook page provides a unique community for customers, support personnel, developers and others curious about IBM Decision Optimization products. If you want to find high quality technical content, engage in technical discussions, or simply stay up to date with the latest IBM Decision Optimization news join our community now!
IBM Decision Optimization Technology collaboration community on LinkedIn for networking and knowledge sharing.
- Forums - IBM developerWorks
Interact with the IBM Decision Optimization community through IBM developerWorks. IBM developerWorks is the IT industry’s most comprehensive source of technical how-to content, evaluation software, and community discussions focusing on IBM Software Products and Open Source standard technologies.
- IBM Decision Optimization developerWorks Community
Join IBM Decision Optimization developerWorks Community to obtain resources about how to use IBM Decision Optimization, including IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio, IBM Decision Optimization Center and the Decision Optimization Cloud.
- Stay informed of critical IBM software support updates with My Notifications
One of the best ways to prevent problems and to stay informed of critical support updates for your IBM software products is to take advantage of My Notifications.
- Detailed System Requirements
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio.
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS
This document provides access to the detailed system requirements information on the supported releases of IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS.
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM ILOG CP
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG CP
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM Decision Optimization Center
This document contains system requirements for IBM Decision Optimization Center
- Detailed System Requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
This document contains system requirements for IBM ILOG ODM Enterprise
- Download the latest Fix Packs
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio Fix Pack v184.108.40.206.1
IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio Fix Pack v220.127.116.11.1 on Fix Central.
- IBM Decision Optimization Center Fix Pack v18.104.22.168
IBM Decision Optimization Center Fix Pack v22.214.171.124 on Fix Central.
- Wondering how to get started with IBM Support?
Find basic support information on the main tab of the updated Electronic Support page. It provides the information you need to successfully use IBM support.
- IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
- Product Documentation
- Recently published Technotes
- Export anonymized models with generic names in CPLEX Optimization Studio
How to export anonymized models with generic names in CPLEX Optimization Studio (both CPLEX and CP Optimizer)?
- Guidelines for performance long sequences of easy problems
I have an application that solves a long series of MIPs that take less than a second to solve. A more recent version of CPLEX actually runs significantly slower than an older version. How can I recapture the performance of the older version?
- Import OPL Settings file in C++ API
How to import OPL Settings file in C++ API?
- Export CPO file using OPLRUN
How to export a CPO file using OPLRUN?
- Writing a conflict file for an infeasible model in CPLEX through MATLAB
How to write a conflict file for an infeasible model in CPLEX through MATLAB?
- Solve subprocess values differ from the IDE displayed values
The values displayed in the CPLEX Studio IDE differs from the solver values displayed in the solution tab.
- Control the number of ODME Job sessions run concurrently
How to control the number of ODME Job sessions run concurrently?
- Switch to different perspective in Decision Optimization Center IDE
How to switch to different perspective in Decision Optimization Center IDE?
- Presentations of IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio and IBM Decision Optimization Center/ODM Enterprise
List of presentations available online for IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio and IBM Decision Optimization Center/ODM Enterprise
- Short Guide to opening a Service Request Online
Get started with the online Service Request Tool. Here is a short guide to help you get started.
Original publication date
|Commerce||IBM ILOG CP||General|
|Commerce||IBM Decision Optimization Center||General|
|Commerce||IBM ILOG OPL-CPLEX -ODM||General|
|Commerce||IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS|
More support for:
IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
Software version: 12.2, 126.96.36.199, 12.3, 12.4, 188.8.131.52, 12.5, 184.108.40.206, 12.5.1, 12.6, 220.127.116.11, 12.6.1, 12.6.2, 12.6.3, 12.7.0
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, iOS
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 7018781
Modified date: 09 December 2016
Translate this page: