Are you looking for the most requested documents that are available for WebSphere Voice Response or Unified Messaging? This document lists the most requested ones including those identified as educational and valuable in helping answer your questions particularly in the Problem Determination / Troubleshooting area. The list will be updated periodically to reflect new trends and issues
The content below was sent in the Support Newsletter for WebSphere Voice Response and Unified Messaging on 06 June 2013. If you would like to subscribe, see the instructions in the IBM Support Newsletter Knowledge Collection.
This document contains links (URLs) to WebSphere Voice Response and Unified Messaging technical support documents and information that can help you get more value from your software. It is intended to help you to be proactive in your support and administration of WebSphere Voice Response and Unified Messaging. This document includes:
- WebSphere Voice Response for AIX Fix Pack 6 is now available
WebSphere Voice Response for AIX V6.1 Fix Pack 6 is available (fix level 18.104.22.1680)
- WebSphere Voice Response for AIX Fix Pack 7 Now Available
WebSphere Voice Response for AIX V6.1 Fix Pack 7 is available (fix level 22.214.171.1245)
- AIX 5.3 TL12 SP6 can cause major WVR issue
After upgrading AIX 5.3 to TL12 SP6, no trunks is available for WebSphere Voice Response 4.2 systems.
- All PTFs for WebSphere Voice Response and Unified Messaging can now be downloaded from IBM FixCentral.
WebSphere Voice Response V6.1 PTFs
WebSphere Voice Response V4.2 PTFs
Unifed Messaging V4.2 PTFs
- How IBM Support Assistant helps you troubleshoot software problems
This 97-second video describes the options you have with IBM Support Assistant to make it easier to troubleshoot problems.
- Wondering where to start with IBM Support?
This Support Quick Start trifold introduces the benefits of IBM support coverage. It highlights the resources and how to access them.
- Avoid Problems during migration to WebSphere Voice Response 6.1 from 4.2
Are there any hints and tips to avoid known issues when migrating WebSphere Voice Response from 4.2 to 6.1?
- WebSphere Voice Response has been tested with recent AIX, DB2 and Java fix levels.
What levels of AIX, DB2 and Java that have been tested with WebSphere Voice Response?
- How can I update the WebSphere Voice Response 4.2 VRBE component to use Java 5?
WVR 4.2 now supports Java 5 for the VRBE component. How can the change be made to switch from Java 1.4.2 to Java 5 so that it only affects VRBE and not the complete AIX system?
- IBM Electronic Support
IBM Electronic Support offers on-line support tools and resources to help you diagnose and resolve problems, and maintain your IBM products.
- IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Find detailed information about the available IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policies to help you realize the full value of your IBM software products.
- IBM Education Assistant - for WebSphere Voice Response
IBM Education Assistant is a collection of multimedia educational modules designed to help you gain a better understanding of IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business requirements. Please find the modules for WebSphere Voice Response from the link below.
- Technical Exchange webcasts
Join us as technical experts share their knowledge and then answer your questions. Visit this site often to see upcoming topics.
- IBM Education Assistant modules for WebSphere products
IBM Education Assistant (IEA) is a collection of multimedia educational modules that help you better understand IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business requirements.
- IBM Software Redbooks
Hundreds of IBM Redbooks publications are available for downloading.
An IBM resource for developers and IT professionals.