Audience: Level 2&3 Support, Services, GTS, ITD, GBS, Business Partners, Sales, or Customers
This STE will cover:
- Concepts of data deduplication,
- Implementation and performance considerations
- Interpretation of messages issued when using data deduplication
- How to interpret new client instrumentation reports introduced in TSM V6.2.
- Both server side data deduplication (introduced with TSM V6.1) and client side data deduplication (new with V6.2) will be covered.
Date: May 27, 2010
11:00 AM (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Presented by: David Daun
This is the Powerpoint Presentation used for the live session:
Approximately 1-2 hours after the live session concludes, you can replay the presentation at this link:
NOTE: You will need the event password to access the recording.
Event Password = tiv0li (0 is a zero).
If you are unable to access the recording, please contact the ISST Technical Enablement Delivery team for assistance:
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.