Audience: Level 2&3 Support, Services, GTS, ITD, GBS, Business Partners, Sales, or Customers
This STE will cover:
- Concepts of data deduplication,
- Implementation and performance considerations
- Interpretation of messages issued when using data deduplication
- How to interpret new client instrumentation reports introduced in TSM V6.2.
- Both server side data deduplication (introduced with TSM V6.1) and client side data deduplication (new with V6.2) will be covered.
Date: May 27, 2010
11:00 AM (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Presented by: David Daun
This is the Powerpoint Presentation used for the live session:
Approximately 1-2 hours after the live session concludes, you can replay the presentation at this link:
NOTE: You will need the event password to access the recording.
Event Password = tiv0li (0 is a zero).
If you are unable to access the recording, please contact the ISST Technical Enablement Delivery team for assistance: