Featured documents for Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal
This list features frequently requested documents as well as those identified as valuable in helping answer your questions related to IBM Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal.
This list reflects a small portion of our knowledge base. If your problem or question is not featured here, perform a keyword search on the Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal support page to find any relevant documents. If you need more help, you can review the Lotus Quickr forum, or review the IBM Software Support Handbook for additional support options.
- Training and certification
- Electronic support resources
IBM's Social Content Management Evolution
At IBM Connect 2013, IBM previewed the next evolution of our social content management solution. For our IBM Quickr for WebSphere Portal and Quickr for Domino customers, IBM Connections Content Manager is the next step on their social business journey. Customers can choose to take this step or to stay on their familiar Quickr environment. Read more about your choices in IBM's Social Content Management Evolution.
Learning resources for Connections Content Manager
Review these resources to learn about Connections Content Manager to help you make your plans.
- IBM Connections 4.5 Reviewer’s Guide
- Watch a demonstration of Using Libraries in IBM Connections 4.5, then visit IBM Greenhouse for a demo environment of Connections 4.5 with Connections Content Manager, so you can use the product to gain a better understanding of it.
- Follow the product manager's blog, http://www.lbenitez.com, for announcements and other communications.
- Entitlement and licensing information can be found in Software Withdrawal ... Quickr for Domino. For additional questions, please consult your IBM sales representative.
- Update strategy for IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal (#1434121)
This document describes the strategy for applying maintenance updates for IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal.
- Troubleshooting clustering in IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal
This article describes how to troubleshoot some common problems encountered during IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal clustering, offering solutions and guiding you through the general process of diagnosing problems.
- Troubleshooting IBM Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal security / access issues
Learn some quick tips on how to troubleshoot common problems associated with access and security in IBM Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal.
- How to move a place from one server to another in Lotus Quickr services for Portal (#1321157)
Steps to move a place from one server to another in Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal by using backup and restore.
- Unable to use "move to" or "copy to" for document in Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal (#1287008)
When using a Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal place, you receive an error "Object required" when you move or copy a library document to a different folder.
- Using the IBM My Places Portlet with Lotus Quickr
The IBM My Places portlet can be used to display a list of Lotus Quickr places for a given logged in user on any WebSphere Portal 6.0.1.x and 6.1.x server.
- Collecting Data: Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal (#1427212)
Collecting data for Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal. Gathering this information before contacting IBM Support will help in understanding the problem and save time analyzing the data.
- Backup, archive, and restore in IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal
This article provides an overview of the backup-archive-restore feature in IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal, including supportability and troubleshooting.
- Deploying IBM Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal in 10 steps
This article explains in simple terms how to deploy Lotus Quickr in an organization, in just 10 steps, to achieve the goal of team collaboration. All aspects of deployment are covered: from easy consumability in terms of installation and configuration, through choosing functional components and providing access control, to the extension of Lotus Quickr to suit the requirements.
- Migration Central: IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal
Resource collection of links and information designed to help you plan, test, troubleshoot and implement an effective Migration from a previous release of Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal to a later release.
- Customizing IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5.x for WebSphere Portal components
IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5.x for WebSphere Portal users frequently look for ways to customize out-of-box portlets to match their business needs. This article describes an example of modifying the Quickr portlets and explains how to modify IBM Web Content ManagerTM content and components used by Quickr portlets.
- Installing and updating IBM Lotus Quickr Connectors 8.5
This article provides information about what's new, installing, updating, and basic troubleshooting, along with screen captures from performing an installation or update of the IBM Lotus Quickr Connectors 8.5.
- Error 404 when downloading the Lotus Quickr connectors (#1392071)
Provides steps to troubleshoot an error 404 when a user downloads the Lotus Quickr connectors from a Lotus Quickr services for WebSphere Portal server.
|Training and certification|
IBM Software Services for Collaboration Education offers IBM Lotus Quickr training solutions designed to support your technology investment. Training technical users and end-users on the latest features and functionality helps to increase productivity. Earning Professional Certification credentials also translates into increased productivity. Train and get certified for the value it brings to you and your organization.
- Technical training for IBM Lotus Quickr
- IBM Lotus Quickr course catalog
- Multimedia Library end-user training for Quickr
- IBM Collaboration Solutions Education website
- IBM Certified Associate - Social Software and Unified Communications
|Electronic support resources|
|Lotus Quickr Resources||General Resources|
More support for:
Lotus End of Support Products
Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal
Software version: 8.5
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Windows
Reference #: 7016641
Modified date: 30 April 2013
Translate this page: