This document describes Lotus iNotes (DWA - Domino Web Access) cumulative Hotfix 229.141 for Domino 8.0.2FP1 on platforms win32, win64, AIX, aix64, Linux and Solaris
This is Domino Web Access (DWA) Cumulative Hotfix Pack 229.141 for Domino 8.0.2FP1.
This Hotfix (Interim Fix) is being provided to you by International Business Machines Corporation ("IBM") to assist with the resolution of a problem in your configuration of the Lotus Domino software identified in SPRs listed below . This Hotfix was developed exclusively for this purpose, and has not undergone the quality assurance testing IBM performs on software which is released to the general public. If this proves to be a valid fix, IBM may incorporate the fix into a later release, at its sole discretion.
This Hotfix is specific to your configuration of Lotus Domino 8.0.2FP1 . IBM will support this modified version of Lotus Domino 8.0.2FP1 in your enterprise until this fix can be included in a production release of the code.
In consideration of IBM providing you with a copy of the Hotfix at no charge, you acknowledge and agree that your use of this Hotfix is subject to the terms and conditions of the IBM International Program License Agreement (the "IPLA") applicable to Lotus Domino, which is incorporated herein by reference, and the following additional terms:
1. By using this Hotfix you agree to the terms and conditions contained in the IPLA (as modified herein) and this Letter Agreement. For purposes of this Letter Agreement, all references in the IPLA to "Program" shall be deemed to include “Hotfix." Should there be any conflict between IPLA and this Letter Agreement with respect to this Hotfix, this Letter Agreement shall take precedence and govern.
2. Your right to use this Hotfix is restricted. Hotfixes are intended for limited production use to address the specific issues with the specific product and configuration, as noted above, and should not otherwise be distributed throughout an organization. This Hotfix may only be used in accordance with the instructions provided by IBM Technical Support.
3. This Hotfix constitutes a trade secret of IBM, and in that regard you may not disclose the Hotfix or any related documentation or any information concerning this Hotfix to any third party other than your employees or contractors whose use of the Hotfix is necessary solely for the resolution of a problem reported above, in accordance with the terms of this Letter Agreement.
4. THE HOTFIX PROVIDED HAS NOT UNDERGONE TESTING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCESSES. YOU SHOULD ONLY ALLOW ACCESS TO THE HOTFIX BY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TRAINED INDIVIDUALS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE BACKUP COPIES OF ALL PROGRAMS, DATABASES AND OTHER INFORMATION BEFORE USING THE HOTFIX. IBM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR (OR YOUR CUSTOMERS') FAILURE TO DO SO, NOR FOR PROVIDING SUPPORT OR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN THE EVENT OF YOUR (OR YOUR CUSTOMERS') FAILURE TO DO SO.
5. Any and all warranty provisions in the IPLA shall be replaced with the following: IN LIGHT OF THE NATURE OF THE HOTFIX, THE HOTFIX IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND IBM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE HOTFIX AND ANY RELATED MATERIALS, INCLUDING THEIR QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. IN LIGHT OF THE NATURE OF THE HOTFIX AND THE TERMS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ACCEPTING IT, IBM WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, TORT OR COVER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE HOTFIX OR RELATED MATERIALS, EVEN IF ADVISED OR AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. You will, upon IBM's request, promptly destroy or return to IBM all diskettes, documentation or other materials furnished to you by IBM in connection with this Letter Agreement.
8. The terms of this Letter Agreement supersede any additional or conflicting provisions in any purchase order or other written notification from your company. This is the sole and exclusive agreement between you and IBM with respect to the Hotfix, and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any other representations, whether written, verbal or otherwise, other than those contained herein.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION
See techdoc# 7015198 for general install information:
There are no cpp files to be installed, but this hotfix has some additional files:
for <Domino data directory>
for <Domino program directory>\jvm\lib\ext on windows
or <Domino program directory>/jvm/lib/ext on unix
Since the DWA hotfix is a cumulative hotfix from release to release, we ship all operating systems in the same zip files. The files that are platforms specific will be found in the corresponding directories, for example: w32 files can be found in the directory W32. The files that are not platform dependant will be found in the root of the directory where the files where extracted.
The contents of DWAHF_v8.02_229.141.zip :
Below is the list of SPRs in this cumulative hotfix, grouped according to the hotfix level of their release, with the latest level at the top.
New to 229.141
|KRAU7Q3PTN||8.0.2: Forward/Reply in DWA white spaces to the original header|
|CSAA7GSFTK||DWA Lite: Object doesn't support this property or method on EWH()|
|TKAA7RH8MY||The compressed filed can not be downloaded in GZIP compression enabled environment by DWA.|
|HMAI7KF83L||DWA: "Buddy list servlet not logged in to Sametime server" when ST Mux use for sametime.|
New to 229.131
|KYOE7QY6ZC||DWA: Created folder is not displayed on Japanese until refreshing by Web browser|
|SDOY7RHBNH||The details of this security issue have been relocated to another database with limited access.|
|(AdditionalFix) SDOY7QND6B||DWA $MessageID is missing for outbound mails sent with attachments when 'dont save copy is enabled|
|RSSA7FQQ5V||HTML message does not display using the Notes8 template within DWA|
|MLEY7GMD46||DWA: After upgrade from 6.5 to 8.0.1 Insert Addresses dialog is empty|
|RREN7QMMGX||Using "ui=portal" in dwa causes contacts left view to become blank|
|ZXZG7EG7BS||can't send memo copied from web page, create a new memo and copy content of web page to it, then send it, but get the error|
|THIO7JYBAT||"Copy Into New"-"Message" add sender self at To field when alternate names are displayed|
New to 229.111
||name picker search result does not work as expected in notes name hierarchy view.|
|KSAA7Q78ZQ||DWA : Unexpected result will return in search result on name picker.|
|LMAN7HPP3L||DWA doesn't recognize OOO service that was enabled in Hannover|
|HNAA7PNEM9||DWA on Vista: IME become disabled after drag and drop attachment|
|CBJL7P68SL||The auto complete list can not display remote directory if setting directory assistance|
|WLWL78484D||PDF Print:One day redundant when print calendar view with daily style|
|HKAI7P7AZV.||Lite: DWA didn't replace Personal group which is including personal contact to mail address.|
|NBJC77WLAN||A space line is inserted when insert signature which involves nothing.|
|PTHN7KMNTN||Information Update Notice for FYI Invitee does not include an "Update Calendar" button|
|NVJI7QREW9||Having quota applied,user cannot send file of more than 35KB in new calendar meeting using iNotes.|
|JGIR7FARPW||HTTP crash in WriteXMLtextData|
|BROK7PTSCN||DOLS sync task presents password dialog even when Quickr has provided password|
|SDOY7QND6B||DWA $MessageID is missing for outbound mails sent with attachments when 'dont save copy is enabled'|
New to 229.101
|CSAA7KMMGS||DWA Lite Error :"A problem has occurred..." ('this.contentWindow.document' is null or not an object)|
|JFOR7K6LBG||Lite mode reading email - A problem has occurred - Object Required in function Ecy()|
|SKAI7KGERS||DWA: IE reporting Security Information (mixed content) over SSL when the user dragging a message to trash view.|
|KSAA7K698A||DWA: Resending does not modify SendTo and Form|
|DWON7NXM9T||Lite mode - unable to see message body when encrypted/return receipt|
|SJAR7PFH2B||In Lite Mode Mail sent to group name with round brackets returns DFR|
|CAOA7P4BNW||HTTP hangs when using personal dictionary on DWA|
New to 229.061
|KRAU7M7HFP:||Memory usage increases after email is sent in 8.0.2|
|SVAA7N9CME||Restore deleted mails not working when soft deletion disabled in Mozila firefox|
|NMCM7NG3SK||DWA Light Mode and IE only - Undo option does not work for RTF|
|YCDL79MDF9||DWA warning pop up when double click on the calendar one week/two week/month view to launch calendar entries|
|NVJI7DWHDL||DWA : When User open mail and forward from DWA R8 they are getting DWA Script pop-up.|
|HPXG7KH9E6||After adding some words to dictionary, spell check on POE dictionaries won't work|
|TKAA7NWFCW||The attached PDF file was not opened by preview mode on DWA.|
New to 229.051
||DWA user is unable to send mail to the user who inputted from DWA Contacts|
|NMCM7NB4TD||DWA Lite: Deletion marks display abnormally when Soft deletions is disabled and disappearance of Trash icon in Trash View|
|MIAS759KJE||PANIC: LookupHandle: handle out of range caused by CSEntryChairActionSendWorkflow|
New to 229.041
|CIME7HFDBG||IE:Save & Close contact entry cause error if accessing with japanese accept-lang.|
|KYOE7LW8PE||Regression: DWA: Unable to close a meeting invitation when rescheduling or canceling it|
|NBJC79ZCLE||Deletion marks display abnormally when do not allow soft deletions.|
|CSEO7FP46M||"Domino Web Access Warning" "Problem: Couldn't find design note" "Solution: Click on your browser's back button to try again"|
|ZXZG7EUG9E||Lite UI:question mark to create new memo when switching to lite mode|
|HSAO7LLSFQ||DWA calendar print preview causes HTTP threads to hang|
New to 229.031
|THIO7HYAJH||Add Sender doesn't add Notes domain of the mail from other Notes domain to contacts|
New to 229.021
|HJLO7GCDM3||calendar and contacts view title truncation|
|CPON7JYEWT||Ultralite 8.0.2 unable to open mails with attachments|
|QDAI7CQ5JT||Firefox: error when click "Attach File" button in action bar|
|YCDL7FNDUA||FF 3 only;Unexpected UI display when the odd time create appointment and navigate to repeat tab.|
||FF3:Clicking on repeat tab of reminder will result in the Reminder tab draw oneselg up|
||DWA Lite - Inbox view is not being refreshed if you delete the first message of a full inbox|
||DWA: mail is delivered to the deleted user, if the mail is canceled initially|
||Invitation Sent From Outlook / Exchange User Cannot Be Accepted or Declined by Mailfile Delegate In DWA|
|JFRA7CPEEX||DWA (IE only) Preview pane keeps refreshing in mail|
|YQWG7END6H||FF3 beta 5:the word is 18 size and bold by default on the first line|
||DWA - "Entry not found in index" when replying to email with attachment|
|SDOY7FNEHP||Issue with iframe and FF and DWA|
|VSTB7DBLDM||Script Error occurs when using DWA Portlet.|
|PLIN7KVAQF||Ultralite> about page Formula Error|
||ERROR : "Field is too large (32K) or View's column & selection..." sending message to large group in DWA|
New to 229.011
|VSEN7JJJ28||Looping when attempting to load iNotes in Swedish environment|
|SJZG7E4KS5||Chair can't cancel a meeting by deleting it from opening the calendar entry|
|SJZG7E28VU||Unexpected deleting all the instances when choosing 'Just delete this instance' option in repeating Appointment/Reminder/.|
|KWSR78PKQN||DWA: Meeting deleted from inbox is removed from calendar as well|
||Jfrost dictionaries Flag words that are not flagged by poe confusing users such as "re:" "fw:"|
|YCDL79N5JR||Date and time format should pass the spell check.|
|DJAG66ZJ2Q||crash deleting calendar entry in DWA|
|SHHW7E8BNN||GVT: Subject of Calendar entry disappeared from the preview of PDF in DWA|
|Messaging Applications||IBM Domino||AIX, AIX 64bit, Solaris, Windows, Windows 64bit||184.108.40.206|