This document contains links to the release notes, documentation notes, known and fixed customer-reported defects, and machine notes for IBM® Informix® Client Software Development Kit v3.50.xC3.
Available 31 October 2008
This release of Informix Client SDK is supported on the following operating systems:
- IBM AIX® Power PC® 32-bit and 64-bit
- Hewlett-Packard HP-UX PA-RISC 32-bit and 64-bit
- Hewlett-Packard HP-UX Itanium® 32-bit and 64-bit
- Linux® Intel 32-bit
- Linux Intel AMD 64-bit
- Mac OS X Leopard 32-bit and 64-bit
- pSeries® Linux 64-bit
- Sun Solaris SPARC 32-bit and 64-bit
- Sun Solaris AMD64/Opteron
- zSeries® Linux 64-bit
- Windows® 2003 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Vista (except Home Edition) 32-bit and 64-bit
Click a link below to view or download a copy of the specified document from the IBM Publications Center. Select from the following types of files:
- Release notes describe new features that were added to versions of IBM Informix products. For some products, this file also contains information about known problems and their workarounds.
- Documentation notes contain important information and corrections that supplement the information in the product publications.
- Known and fixed customer-reported defects contain important information and corrections that supplement the information in the product publications.
- Machine notes describe platform-specific actions that you must take to configure and use IBM Informix products.
Release and documentation notes
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix Client SDK GI11-9086-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix Connection Manager GI11-9093-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix ESQL/C GI11-9088-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix GLS, v4.50.xC4 GI11-9089-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix JDBC Driver, v3.50.JC3 GI11-9094-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix .NET Provider GI11-9091-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix Object Interface for C++ GI11-9087-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix ODBC Driver GI11-9090-02
- Release and Documentation Notes for IBM Informix OLE DB Provider GI11-9092-02
Known and fixed customer-reported defects
- Fixed and Known Defects for IBM Informix Client SDK GC23-9531-02
Machine notes (platform-specific)
- Machine Notes for IBM Informix Client SDK Components GC23-9532-02
For information on server versions supported by CSDK 3.50, see the Database Server Compability section of the CSDK component release notes.
Publications for IBM IDS, Client Products, and Informix DataBlade Modules
This document contains links to publications, including online information, PDFs, release notes, CDs, and more, for IBM® Informix® Dynamic Server, client products, and Informix DataBlade® modules.
Downloading Informix products
Log in to Passport Advantage Online to access entitled software, or to download or request a media pack. You can also download Client SDK and trial versions of Informix products at the Trials and demos page. More information about how to buy Informix products is available at http://www.ibm.com/software/data/informix/howtobuy/.
Downloading Informix fix packs
This document describes how to download Informix fix packs from Fix Central or Passport Advantage.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.