Client self assist - Technical Support Information for CCMDB Administrators
Welcome to the Customer and Smarter Infrastructure's (C&SI) Change and Configuration Management Database (CCMDB) technical support information newsletter. This communication is designed to help you derive maximum value from your software by providing the most up-to-date technical information, answers to frequently asked questions, and links to other key information. Please take a moment to read through the materials provided below. We are confident that you will find these resources helpful and informative.
Change and Configuration Manager Database On-line Self-Help Resources:
- The Support Portal for Change and Configuration Management Database allows you to find technical content, answers, solutions and much more.
- Subscribe to My Notifications for Change and Configuration Management Database and receive daily or weekly announcements through e-mail, custom Web pages and RSS feeds.
- Electronic Entry of Software Service Requests (SR) - Click here to see more details about this streamlined problem submission process to open a problem on-line with IBM Support.
- Enhanced Customer Data Repository (ECuRep) - is a secure and fully supported data repository with problem determination tools and functions. It updates problem management records (PMR) and maintains full data life cycle management.
- IBM Assist On-site - Live remote assistance tool allows IBM Support to securely view and share control of your desktop to help speed up the problem determination, collection of data, and ultimately help resolve complex issues.
- C&SI Loves Your Feedback! - Help us serve you better by sharing your feedback!
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
Flash and News documents for Change and Configuration Manager Database
Maximo, Syclo, ITSM End of Market and End of Support Announcement
End Of Service Announced for ITSM 7.2.x
Technote and FAQ documents for Change and Configuration Manager Database
Using System Instance Properties to Control Cron Tasks
Maximo 7.1.x System information displaying in the IE title bar (for WebSphere only)
Problem attaching a new Job Plan
CreateWorkOrder method displays empty values
Increasing the length of multi language attributes
BMXAA7135E - The Boolean value of PMCOMSR.PLUSPADDRISCHANGED cannot be retrieved, BMXAA4118E - Boolean field is blank and requires a value
SCCD Change Application -Error completing a change request
Duplicate index error on SQL Server only after a patch update
Slow Performance on Material Receipts
Carriage Return characters being replaced
CCMDB_INSTALL_LOCATION could not be loaded when running installations
APAR documents for Change and Configuration Manager Database
No recent updates
Download and Fixes documents for Change and Configuration Manager Database
- Fix Central for CCMDB - Tool to help you search fixes for your specific product.
- ISA Lite for Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 7.2 - IBM Support Assistant Data Collector.
- Support Technical Exchange training events for CCMDB - This is where you can find new or previous technical training events that are available.
- IBM Education Assistant complimentary flash training modules for CCMDB - Short technical training modules to help with the administration of your software.
Technical Community Forums and Wikis
- Service Management Connect - Connect, learn, and share with Integrated Service Management (ISM) professionals in Service Management Connect. Get access to developers and technical experts who provide their perspectives and expertise to help you implement ISM solutions.
- Process Automation Community - Connect with other members who have an interest in the Process Automation community.
- Change and Configuration Management Database Wiki - This Wiki provieds you with best practices and scenarios for using the product.
- Welcome to the Global C&SI User Community - The Global C&SI User Community is the largest on-line and off-line organization of professionals in the world.
- C&SI RFE Community - You can collaborate with development teams and other product users regarding product requests for enhancements topics.
- RFE Frequently Asked Questions - Provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the RFE process and the RFE community.
Other Problem Solving Resources
- Collect troubleshooting data: Read First for CCMDB - Gathering this data before calling IBM support will help you understand the problem and save time analyzing the data.
- Quick Configuration for IBM CCMDB and IBM SRM - Quick Configuration application for (CCMDB) and (TSRM) is for quickly and easily setting up key configuration settings.
- CCMDB Documentation Central - This page includes various documentation links.
- Product Configuration Matrix - The current configuration matrix for CCMDB.
IBM Electronic Support - Has a portfolio of on-line tools and resources to guide you through the process and to provide important diagnostic data so IBM can help you [Find information; Prevent problems; Troubleshoot; Download fixes & updates] to keep your systems, software, and applications running smoothly.
- Support - Pro-active and Security Vulnerability Notification - IBM remains committed to ensuring our customers are successful with the IBM software portfolio. With the increased concern regarding software vulnerability and other significant issues.
- Software product compatibility reports - Reports about compatible software combinations.
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program - Delivers a pro-active, cost-reducing, and productivity enhancing advisory service.
Support Center Hours and Your IBM Customer Number
When you open a Service Request, our IBM Software Support Teams are committed to responding promptly. Your IBM Customer Number is associated with the country where your product is licensed and/or your contract is registered. IBM Support Center hours cover the prevailing business hours defined in those countries. Please keep this in mind if your operations or help desk personnel are working in another time zone.
If you have peers or co-workers that my benefit from these newsletters, please have them Bookmark this link: Change and Configuration Management Database Newsletter
The Change and Configuration Management Database Support Team!
Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
IBM Tivoli CCMDB
Change and Configuration Management Database
Maximo Change and Configuration Management Database