Client self assist - Technical Support Information for CCMDB Administrators
Welcome to the IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure (C&SI) - CCMDB technical support information newsletter. This communication is designed to help you derive maximum value from your software by providing the most up-to-date technical information, answers to frequently asked questions, and links to other key information.
The Support Portal for Change and Configuration Management Database
Find technical content, answers, solutions and much more.
IBM Assist On-site
Live remote assistance tool to securely view and share control of your desktop to help speed up the problem determination, collection of data, and ultimately help resolve complex issues.
Most recent News and Flashes
Maximo Base Services and Common PMP versions
Latest Technotes and FAQs
- Maximo 7.1.x System information displaying in the IE title bar (for WebSphere only)
- Duplicate index error on SQL Server only after a patch update
- VMMSYNC No users returned after WebSphere fixpack
- Unable to create new UI sessions
- Actual CI Promotion Notification Changed
- Integrity Checker error BMXAA0478E
- BMXAA4211E - Database error number -803 has occurred when operating on ASSET : Site=1111 Asset=2222.
- Increasing the length of multi language attributes
- Understanding the Maximo Implementation of Java Remote Method Invocation
- BMXAA7135E - The Boolean value of PMCOMSR.PLUSPADDRISCHANGED cannot be retrieved. BMXAA4118E - Boolean field is blank and requires a value
L atest Downloads and Fixes
Fix Central for CCMDB
Tool to help you search fixes for your specific product.
Education and training
Support Technical Exchange Training Events for CCMDB
This is where you can find new or previous technical training events that are available.
IBM Education Assistant complimentary flash training modules for CCMDB
Short technical training modules to help with the administration of your software.
Problem Solving Resources
Collect troubleshooting data: Read First for CCMDB
Gathering this data before calling IBM support will help you understand the problem and save time analyzing the data.
Quick Configuration for IBM CCMDB and IBM SRM
Quick Configuration application for (CCMDB) and (TSRM) is for quickly and easily setting up key configuration settings.
CCMDB Documentation Central
This page includes various documentation links.
Product Configuration Matrix
The current configuration matrix for CCMDB.
Forums and Wikis
Process Automation Community
Connect with other members who have an interest in the Process Automation community.
Change and Configuration Management Database Wiki
This Wiki provides you with best practices and scenarios for using the product.
If you have peers or co-workers that may benefit from these newsletters, please have them bookmark this link
The C&SI CCMDB Support Team!
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
IBM Tivoli CCMDB
Change and Configuration Management Database
Maximo Change and Configuration Management Database