This document updates the IBM® Tivoli® OMEGAMON for DB2® Performance Expert and Performance Monitor on z/OS Report Command Reference manual, SC18-9985, for Version 4.1.0.
This manual includes the following updates:
- Update 3: New identifier PARTNBR is available for the ORDER command used in IOACTIVITY in PK62218 (March 2008)
- Update 2: Create up to five file instances by using the ACCOUNTING FILE subcommand in PK44310 (June 2007)
- Update 1: The planname for the PLANEXPLAIN subcommand option is changed to KO2EXPL in PK41816 (April 2007)
Update 3: New identifier PARTNBR is available for the ORDER command used in IOACTIVITY (March 2008)
PARTNBR identifies a partition of a table space by its number.
Table spaces can be partitioned or non-partitioned. The value for this identifier is zero if the table is not partitioned. This identifier is only valid for the ORDER command used with IOACTIVITY. You must specify PAGESET before you can specify PARTNBR.
Update 2: Create up to five file instances by using the ACCOUNTING FILE subcommand (June 2007)
You can now create multiple FILE instances within the ACCOUNTING report set. By using the FILE subcommand, you can create up to five file instances, one for each DATATYPE that is supported.
1) You can specify REPORT up to 35 times.
2) You can specify REDUCE only once. If specified, you must also specify REPORT or SAVE at least once.
3) You can specify SAVE only once.
4) You can specify RESTORE only once.
5) You can specify TRACE up to five times.
6) You can specify FILE up to five times.
Specifies the ddname where the file data set is written. The default ddname is ACFILDD1 for the first file instance, ACFILDD2 for the second file instance, and so on.
Update 1: The planname for the PLANEXPLAIN subcommand option is changed to KO2EXPL in PK41816 (April 2007)
The planname for the PLANEXPLAIN subcommand option is now KO2EXPL. This subcommand option is used in the EXPLAIN block of the GLOBAL command. KO2EXPL is a default name. If you specified a different planname during installation, you must also specify it here.
Previously the default planname was FPEEXPL.
Syntax of the GLOBAL EXPLAIN options