Detailed system requirements for Lotus Notes Traveler 8.0.1
This document contains the hardware and software requirements for Lotus Notes Traveler V8.0.1.
Prior to installing you must verify you have the supported hardware and software required to run the Lotus Notes Traveler server.
The hardware system requirements for the Traveler server are the same as those for the Domino server. Refer to the Domino 8.0 system requirements link for information.
The Traveler server requires approximately 250 MB of free RAM and 500 MB of free disk space for database and log files.
The Traveler server can be installed on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Standard Edition 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 2003 R2 Standard Edition 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition 32-bit or 64-bit
- Itanium-based 32-bit and 64-bit systems are not supported. The Traveler server must be installed on a Domino server running Lotus Domino 8.0.1 or 8.0.2.
- The mail files accessed on behalf of the mobile device users by Traveler must be running on at least Domino 7.0.2 servers or above. Remote Domino mail servers can be installed on any operating system that the Domino server supports. Only the Domino server that is hosting the Traveler server is required to run Domino 8.0.1 or 8.0.2.
Traveler is supported on the following Windows Mobile devices:
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for PocketPC
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for PocketPC Phone Edition
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for SmartPhone
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Classic
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard
In addition to the list above, Traveler 126.96.36.199 is also supported on the following devices:
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional