Lotus Education on Demand: Domino Domain Monitoring (DDM)
This workshop introduces you to Domino Domain Monitoring, commonly abbreviated as DDM. DDM is a new feature in Lotus Domino 7 intended to provide a simple, flexible and powerful interface for Domino administrators to monitor the servers in their domain.
Upon completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Enable and modify the default probes included in the Monitoring Configuration database (events4.nsf).
- Create, modify and delete probes.
- Design and implement a Server Collection Hierarchy for your domain.
- Explain the purpose of the DDM database.
- Explore the views available to view the event documents.
- Assign events to different administrators in your domain.
- Allow authorized users and restrict other users from working with events in the DDM database.
- Demonstrate how to close events in the DDM database.
- Demonstrate how to create, modify and delete DDM Filters.
- Introduction to DDM
- Collection Hierarchy
- User Interfaces
- Event Filtering
More support for:
Lotus End of Support Products
Software version: 7.0
Operating system(s): AIX, IBM i, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Reference #: 7007060
Modified date: 20 December 2005
Translate this page: