System Requirements for WebSphere MQ for Linux Intel v5.3
This document contains system requirements for WebSphere MQ for Linux Intel v5.3.
|Databases||Where IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as the transaction manager - see note under Transaction Monitors.
|Transaction Monitors||Where one of these transaction monitor products is acting as the transaction manager and IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as a resource manager, it is recommended that you contact the transaction monitor vendor in the first instance for support.
- Where patches for a product are specified, this means that these patches were required to resolve problems found during testing and should therefore be considered as the minimum necessary maintenance level. Further maintenance should be applied in accordance with the guidance of the relevant software manufacturer.
Last updated: 9 February 2006
- 22 August 2005: Added support for NLPOS9 FP1
- 6 September 2005: Added support for IRES V2
- 2 December 2005: Modifications to the format.
- 18 January 2006: References to WebSphere MQ 5.3 FP8 & FP9 have been changed to FP10.
- 2 February 2006: Clarified Kernel 2.4 support.
- 9 February 2006: Added support for Oracle 10gR1.
- 19 May 2007: Added IBM Developer Kit for Windows, Java 2 Technology Edition V5.0 (SR1 or above) [Only if the JDK is supplied with another IBM product]
- 22 November 2007: Added support for IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.
- 24 July 2012: Updated expiry dates to keep current.
- 19 June 2014: Updated expiry date to keep current
Original publication date
More support for:
Software version: 5.3
Operating system(s): Linux
Reference #: 7006300
Modified date: 01 July 2005
Translate this page: