System Requirements for WebSphere MQ for Linux zSeries V5.3
This document contains system requirements for WebSphere MQ for Linux for zSeries V5.3.
|Databases||Where IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as the transaction manager - see note under Transaction Monitors.
|Transaction Managers||Where one of these transaction monitor products is acting as the transaction manager and IBM WebSphere MQ is acting as a resource manager, it is recommended that you contact the transaction monitor vendor in the first instance for support.
- Where patches for a product are specified, this means that these patches were required to resolve problems found during testing and should therefore be considered as the minimum necessary maintenance level. Further maintenance should be applied in accordance with the guidance of the relevant software manufacturer.
Last updated: 2 December 2005
- 5 September 2005: Added support for SLES 9.
- 29 September 2005: Modified the page to point to the SLES 9 readme.
- 2 December 2005: Modifications to the format.
- 14 June 2007: Added IBM Java 5
- 22 November 2007: Renamed Transaction Monitors to Transaction Managers.
Original publication date
More support for:
Software version: 5.3
Operating system(s): Linux
Reference #: 7006287
Modified date: 05 December 2005
Translate this page: