How to open a Feature request for IBM XL C/C++ & Fortran Compilers?
Please tell us what features you would like to see in future releases of the XL Compilers. You can also view current feature requests from other users, and vote on the features that you would most like to see in the product. Your request will go to the IBM XL Compiler development team, which reviews feature requests on a monthly basis.
To request for a compiler feature, complete the 'Request for Feature Enhancement (RFE)' form using the instructions below:
1) Click on the following link:
2) Click on the 'Submit' tab. You will need to sign in using your IBM ID and password.
3) Fill out the necessary fields and select the appropriate compiler product. For Brand, be sure to select 'Rational' and for Product Family select 'Design & Development'.
4) In the description section, please be as descriptive as possible. Include a test case where possible to describe the feature you want implemented.
5) Click submit once all the information has been filled out.
6) Your submitted RFE will appear on the 'My Stuff' tab from where you can monitor its status.
To vote for existing feature request, use the 'Vote' button that is located near the bottom of each RFE.
|Software Development||XL C/C++ for Linux||Compiler||Linux||10.1, 11.1, 12.1|
|Software Development||XL Fortran for AIX||Compiler||AIX||12.1, 13.1, 14.1|
|Software Development||XL Fortran for Linux||Compiler||Linux||12.1, 13.1, 14.1|