Cognos Command Center 10.2.3 Interim Fix 1
IBM® Cognos® Command Center® 10.2.3 Interim Fix 1 provides important corrections for Cognos Command Center 10.2.3.
This interim fix provides important product corrections to Command Center 10.2.3.
As of Cognos TM1 10.2.2 Fix Pack 6 (FP6), all SSL-secured communication between client and server are using Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2.
This Interim Fix enables Cognos Command Center 10.2.3 installation to connect to Cognos TM1 10.2.2 FP6 with Transport Layer Security 1.2 enabled.
This Interim Fix requires an existing installation of Cognos Command Center 10.2.3.
For new or updated documentation related to this Interim Fix, see the Knowledge Center.
For installation Instructions see Command Center 10.2.3 Installation and Upgrade sub-section.
1. Download product from Download package below.
2. Unpack each of the Downloads into a single, temporary directory on your system.
3, Follow the instructions in the Command Center 10.2.3 Installation to upgrade the product (Chapter 4).
4. Before upgrading to a new version of Cognos Command Center software, create a backup copy of the repository database.
5. Do not uninstall the existing installation of the software. The wizard installs the new version (Interim Fix) on top of the existing version. The existing configuration values and information are retained so that the fields in the pages of the wizard are pre-populated.
6. In the wizard, point the new installation to the existing location and database.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|CCC 10.2.3 IF1||23 Sep 16||Language Independent||521140000||FC|