Download IBM Connections Docs 1.0.7
This document describes how to download the Connections Docs 1.0.7 installation image from the Passport Advantage web site.
IBM Connections Docs is a web-based social office productivity suite that extends IBM Connections, providing teams with a better way to edit and review documents -- together -- in the cloud. Create word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation documents independently, or collaborate in real-time with other contributors. Changes are tracked with different colors assigned to each editor. Contributors can also comment on and discuss a document without losing context.
Directly create new documents, or upload existing Microsoft Office and OpenOffice format files to edit and share. Later store your files in IBM Connections Files or download documents in Microsoft Office or PDF format, as needed. The file management capabilities of IBM Connections keeps everyone working on the latest version and reduces time wasted in manually merging input from multiple users.
Connections Docs 1.0.7 can also be integrated with IBM Content Navigator, extending the file management capabilities.
Connections Docs V1.0.7 requires:
- Users have an entitlement to IBM Connections Files, or IBM Connections Content Manager or IBM Content Navigator, depending on which environment to install Connections Docs.
- IBM Connections 5.0 Cumulative Refresh (CR) 1, and CR2 or IBM Connections 4.5, 4.5 CR4, and CR5.
This document provides the eAssembly part information required to download the installation image for IBM Connections Docs 1.0.7 from the Passport Advantage web site.
Related product documentation
To access technical resources for this product, refer to the following web sites:
- IBM Docs 1.0.7 System Requirements
- IBM Docs 1.0.7 Announcement Letter
- IBM Connections Docs Support
- IBM Connections Docs Knowledge Center
- IBM Connections Docs Community on developerWorks
IBM Connections Docs requires a minimum of 80 GB of disk space per server (6 servers in total).
- Navigate to the "Find Downloads and Media" page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online web site. (You must log in to continue.)
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for the downloadable image by part number and download.
- Using a file extracting utility that supports large file extractions, unpack the part to a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Follow deployment information published in the IBM Connections Docs Knowledge Center.
Note: Services are recommended for installation.
Required Parts for Electronic Download
|CRP5TML||IBM Connections Docs V1.0.7 Multi-platform Multilingual eAssembly|
|CN54LML||IBM Connections Docs V1.0.7 for Windows and Linux Multilingual|
|CN30MML||IBM Connections Docs V1.0.7 Multi-platform Multilingual Quick Start Guide|
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 1.0.7
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 4039355
Modified date: 18 December 2017
Translate this page: