Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3
Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3 includes product corrections.
Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3 provides important product corrections and should be applied to all installations at your earliest convenience.
For additional information regarding the security vulnerabilities addressed please refer to the Security Bulletin.
This fix pack integrates the following fix packs and interim fixes from Cognos Business Intelligence and Cognos TM1:
- Cognos Business Intelligence 10.2.1 Fix Pack 5
- Cognos TM1 10.2 Fix Pack 2 Interim Fix 2
The following tech notes are applicable to Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3 -
- Cannot install Cognos Express client software
- Cannot create a cube in IBM Cognos Express Data Advisor
- Microsoft Office 2013 support in Xcelerator Client in Cognos Express 10.2.1.1 IF 2 and later
- Updating an IBM Cognos Express 10.2.1 gateway
- Connection failure when restoring Cognos Express content
- Cannot log in to Cognos Express application on IPAD
- Express Planning and Cognos Insight applications not upgraded after restoring to a new computer
- Cannot connect to IBM Cognos Express on mobile devices if a gateway is configured
- Documentation update: Setting up the ICAS samples
- Cannot disable the IBM Cognos Express Welcome page
- Cannot install Cognos Insight or Performance Modeler in Cognos Express
- Documentation update: Cannot connect to MSAS data sources using Express Manager
This fix pack requires that Cognos Express 10.2.1 is already installed. An existing installation may optionally include interim fixes for Cognos Express 10.2.1. Our fix packs are cumulative by design. Hence Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3 includes all updates from earlier Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Packs and interim fixes.
- Ensure your system has a dedicated 10GB of disk space to upgrade IBM Cognos Express 10.2.1 FP3,
- Ensure the installed IBM Cognos Express is fully up and running,
- Ensure you have backed up your IBM Cognos Express content,
- Create a folder in your Express 10.2.1 server to extract the required install file,
- Using your file compress and decompress utility, decompress the .tar.gz file in the created folder,
- Expand the folder and open "winx64h" folder and run "issetup.exe" as administrator to install the fix pack,
- Follow the instructions provided in the wizard. The last step may take several minutes to complete,
- Completely clear the browser cache before launching the IBM Cognos Express Manager application.
Guidance on updating the IBM Cognos Express 10.2.1 Gateway can be found in this technote (link to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21677697).
It is recommended that you download and apply this fix pack to all of your Cognos Express 10.2.1 installations at your earliest convenience.
To review the customer reported issues addressed in this release, please refer to the Fix List for Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3.
Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3 integrates the fix pack from Cognos Business Intelligence and the fix pack and interim fix from Cognos TM1 identified in the Description section. As a result, the fixes from these fix packs and interim fixes that are applicable to Cognos Express functionality are also included in the Cognos Express 10.2.1 Fix Pack 3. Please review the following fix lists for further information on the customer reported issues addressed:
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Cognos Express 10.2.1 FP3||29 Jan 2015||Language Independent||4860000000||FC|