IBM Rational ClearQuest 188.8.131.52-iFix01 has been made generally available and contains fixes to version 184.108.40.206 including all predecessor fixes.
Important: If you are currently running ClearCase or ClearQuest version 220.127.116.11, any additional fix that you have installed for that version from IBM Technical Support will no longer work after you upgrade to this release.
Downloads available for
Note: For Linux running on x86, AMD64 or EM64T select the linux_x86 download.
Refer to technote 1380386 for detailed installation instructions.
If you to plan to use WebSphere Application Server v8.0 with IBM Rational ClearCase, IBM Rational ClearQuest or IBM Rational RequisitePro, read technote 1569987 before installing the products.
If you plan to use Installation Manager on Solaris, Linux, or AIX in GUI mode, refer to technote 1330190 for more information.
You must install this update using the Updates Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager. For information on installing updates, see the topic 'Installing Updates' in the IBM Installation Manager Information Center at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/install/v1r6/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.cic.agent.ui.doc/topics/t_install_updates.html;.
- By default, the update is installed from the IBM update repository located on a remote server.
- It is also possible to download the update and install it locally.
- Download the repository from the Download Package table below.
- Extract files to a temporary directory. In the IBM Installation Manager, click File > Preferences and add the temporary directory location to the list of repositories.
- Use the Update Packages wizard in the Installation Manager to complete the update.
How critical is this fix?
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|aix.zip||21 Apr 2014||English||582432764||FC|
|linux.zip||21 Apr 2014||English||549582835||FC|
|sun5.zip||21 Apr 2014||English||559285706||FC|
|windows.zip||21 Apr 2014||English||568381058||FC|