Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1.1 (Interim Fix 1)
Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1.1 provides important corrections for Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1 (Fix Pack 1) and should be applied to all installations.
For a full list of corrections, see Fix list.
This Interim Fix requires an existing installation of Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1 (Fix Pack 1). It will also install over any previous TM1 10.2.0.1 interim fixes.
Steps to install Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1.1:
1. Stop all TM1 services.
Important: All related TM1 services must be stopped before successfully installing this Interim Fix.
a. Open Cognos Configuration.
b. Stop all of the following services (right-click and select Stop):
· TM1 Application Server
· TM1 Admin Server
· all instances of the TM1 server service
Note: Stopping the TM1 Application Server also stops other TM1 components that are installed on the same computer, including Cognos TM1 Applications, Cognos TM1 Web, and Cognos TM1 Operations Console. This step also stops the support services that allow Cognos TM1 to communicate with Cognos TM1 Mobile Contributor and IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel.
c. Exit Cognos Configuration. If prompted, click No to keep the program from restarting any services.
d. If you are using IBM Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) security with Cognos TM1 Applications, stop the IBM Cognos BI service.
e. If you are running any Cognos TM1 services that were not initially configured and started through Cognos Configuration, stop those services in the Windows services console.
2. Run the TM1 10.2.0.1.1 installation.
Note: On Microsoft Windows systems, a warning dialog appears if any related applications and/or services are running. You can click Continue and the installation will attempt to stop the TM1 Application Server service. Or, you can exit the installation and manually stop the services. On UNIX, Linux, and AIX systems, this warning dialog does not display and you must manually close any related applications and/or services before running the installation.
The installation process performs the following actions for the TM1 Web configuration file.
· Copies your pre-existing tm1web_config.xml file back into the updated TM1 Web configuration folder.
<TM1 installation directory>\webapps\tm1web\WEB-INF\configuration
· Installs a new TM1 Web example configuration file, named tm1web_config.xml.new, into the TM1 Web configuration folder. This new configuration file contains entries for new TM1 Web parameters (CrossDomainAccessList, WebsheetRowThreshold, and WebsheetColumnThreshold).
3. If prompted, restart your computer to complete the installation.
4. After the Interim Fix 1 installation has completed:
a. Delete the config.ini file which can be found <TM1 install>\tomcat\work\Catalina\localhost\pmhub\eclipse\configuration.
This is required when using TM1 Operations Console, Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel® or Cognos TM1 Mobile Contributor.
b. Open Cognos Configuration.
c. When you first open Cognos Configuration after applying Interim Fix 1 a message may be displayed that the configuration files have been upgraded. Click OK to continue.
d. Right-click on the TM1 Application Server and select Start to restart the service.
e. If you are prompted to save configuration settings, be sure to click Yes.
This will refresh the Apache Tomcat web server to use the updated TM1 files and folders.
5. If you are using any Cognos TM1 web-based components, such as Cognos TM1 Web or Cognos TM1 Applications, clear the web browser cache on any computers that access these components.
6. Special Instructions for APAR PI08254 and PI08255
In order for this correction to be complete, you must upgrade to a newer version of Cognos BI which includes the fix for PM96484
The minimum version is: IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.2.1.2 (10.2 RP1 FP2)
7. Special Instructions for PI09584
Instructions for installing the Chrome extension:
1) Go to http://<tm1web server and port>/tm1web/clipboard.crx to download the extension.
2) Type 'chrome://extensions' into the address bar in Chrome and hit enter. You will be taken to the Chrome Extensions page.
3) Drag and drop the clipboard.crx file you previously downloaded into the extensions page in Chrome. You will be prompted to add the extension. Click 'Add'.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1 IF1 AIX Multilingual||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||738000000||FC|
|IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1 IF1 zLinux Multilingua||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||445000000||FC|
|IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.0.1 IF1 Linux x86 Multilingual||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||127000000||FC|
|IBM Cognos TM1 32-bit 10.2.0.1 IF1 Win Multilingua||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||770000000||FC|
|IBM Cognos TM1 64-bit 10.2.0.1 IF1 Win Multilingua||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||796000000||FC|
|IBM Cognos TM1 Client 10.2.0.1 IF1 Win Multilingua||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||306000000||FC|
|Cognos TM1 Interop 10.2.0.1 IF1 AIX for BI 10.2 ||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||725000000||FC|
|Cognos TM1 Interop 10.2.0.1 IF1 zlinux for BI 10.2||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||79000000||FC|
|Cognos TM1 Inter 10.2.0.1 IF1 linuxx86 for BI 10.2||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||722000000||FC|
|Cognos TM1 Interop 10.2.0.1 IF1 32bit for BI 10.2||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||728000000||FC|
|Cognos TM1 Interop 10.2.0.1 IF1 64bit for BI 10.2||27 Feb 2014||Language Independent||728000000||FC|