Download IBM Docs 1.0.5
This document describes how to download the Docs 1.0.5 installation image from the Passport Advantage web site.
IBM Docs is a web-based social office productivity suite that extends IBM Connections, providing teams with a better way to edit and review documents -- together -- in the cloud. Create word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation documents independently, or collaborate in real-time with other contributors. Changes are tracked with different colors assigned to each editor. Contributors can also comment on and discuss a document without losing context.
Leverage professional templates to create new documents, or upload existing Microsoft Office and Lotus Symphony (OpenOffice format) files to edit and share. Later store your files in IBM Connections Files or download documents in Microsoft Office or PDF format, as needed. The file management capabilities of IBM Connections keeps everyone working on the latest version and reduces time wasted in manually merging input from multiple users.
IBM Docs V1.0.5 requires:
- Users have an entitlement to IBM Connections Files
- IBM Connections 4.5 base product or IBM Connections 4.5 Cumulative Refresh (CR) 1, CR2, or CR3
This document provides the eAssembly part information required to download the installation image for IBM Docs 1.0.5 from the Passport Advantage web site.
Related product documentation
To access technical resources for this product, refer to the following web sites:
- IBM Docs 1.0.5 System Requirements
- IBM Docs 1.0.5 Announcement Letter
- IBM Docs Support
- IBM Docs on Knowledge Center
- IBM Docs Community on developerWorks
IBM Docs requires a minimum of 1 GB of disk space (500 MB of disk space to store the downloadable part and an additional 500 MB to unpack the part).
- Navigate to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online web site. (You must log in to continue.)
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for the downloadable image by part number and download.
- Using a file extracting utility that supports large file extractions, unpack the part to a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Follow deployment information published in the IBM Docs on Knowledge Center.
Note: Services are recommended for installation.
Required Parts for Electronic Download
|CRL1MML||IBM Docs V1.0.5 Multi-platform Multilingual eAssembly|
|CIT7CML||IBM Docs V1.0.5 for Windows and Linux Multilingual|
|CIT7DML||IBM Docs V1.0.5 Multi-platform Multilingual Quick Start Guide|
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 1.0.5
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Software edition: Edition Independent
Reference #: 4036464
Modified date: 2015-01-13