This is an interim fix (IF) for a variety of problems in the components that compose the TFIMBG 6.2.0 product.
This interim fix corrects problems in IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway (Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway), Version 6.2.0. It requires that the IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway, Version 6.2.0, be installed, and the IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway 6.2.0 Fixpack 13 (6.2.0-TIV-TFIMBG-FP0013) be installed.
Interim fix contents and distribution
This interim fix package contains:
- The interim fix zip file
- This README.
This interim fix is distributed as an electronic download from the IBM Support Web Site.
Fix packs superseded by this interim fix
Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway consists of the following components that can be installed separately:
- Administration console
- Management service and runtime component
- Internet information services (IIS) Web plug-in
- Apache/IBM HTTP Server Web plug-in
- IBM Support Assistant plugin
This interim fix applies only to the administration console, and management service and runtime component (first two components listed above).
APARs and defects fixed
Problems fixed by interim fix 6.2.0-TIV-TFIMBG-IF0014
The following problems are corrected by this interim fix. For more information about the APARs listed here, refer to the Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway support site.
SYMPTOM: Specifying URLs that the common domain cookie reading and writing service in the SAML 2.0 Identity Provider Discovery Profile can redirect to.
NOTE: Before installing this interim fix, ensure that you have reviewed the prerequisites in Before installing the interim fix.
Downloading the interim fix
To obtain the interim fix:
1. Go to the IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway Support Web site.
2. Click Download. The interim fix (6.2.0-TIV-TFIMBG-IF0014) is listed under Latest by date. If you do not see this interim fix listed, enter "6.2.0-TIV-TFIMBG-IF0014" in the Search field to access the link to the download window.
3. In the download window, scroll to the bottom of the window to view a listing of the download packages by platform.
4. Select the platform that corresponds to the target platform where you will apply the fixes. To ensure a secure download, select the DD (Download Director) option. If you have not used Download Director before, configure your browser to use Java security. Click What is DD? for configuration instructions.
Applying the interim fix
1. Unzip the file you downloaded in Downloading the interim fix.
2. Ensure that the WebSphere Application Server that hosts the Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway runtime and management service component is running.
3. Ensure that the WebSphere Application Server that hosts the Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway console component is running.
4. Backup the original files and replace the following files with the files from the interim fix
5. Log in to the administration console.
6. Select Domain Management -> Runtime Node Management
7. Click Publish Plug-ins.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|6.2.0-TIV-TFIMBG-IF0014||28 Oct 2013||English||1649196||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed