Download WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance V2.5 Fix Pack 2 firmware
Download IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance Version 2.5 Fix Pack 2, also known as V188.8.131.52.
This firmware release includes improved capability and usability enhancements for the appliance. For more information, see the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance V2.5 Information Center. For a list of fixes and improvements that are included in this fix pack, see the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale and WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance Releases and Updates web page.
IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Virtual Appliance for Developers: Download the IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Virtual Appliance for Developers, which is an open virtual appliance (OVA) package that you can import into your virtualization environment. With this image, you can test and develop with the XC10 software before you create your data grid on the physical appliance.
Complete the following instructions to download the firmware.
- Initialize and configure the appliance.
The firmware upgrades for the 7199-92x (2426-92X) appliances are available in this document. See Initializing and configuring WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance in the product information center for more information about the initialization and firmware upgrade process.
Note: The type 7199 appliances can have one of two machine types depending on when they were ordered. Type 2426, listed in parentheses, is the machine type model (MTM) if the appliance is ordered from Passport Advantage.
- Install IBM Installation Manager.
- Add the fix pack repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- In Installation Manager, click File > Preferences > Repositories.
- Click Add Repository.
- Browse to or enter the file path to the repository.config file. The repository.config file is located in the directory where you extracted the compressed files.
- Use Installation Manager to install or upgrade the product from the local product repositories that you downloaded in step 2.
For more information about installing the fix pack, see Installing Fix Packs using Installation Manager in the information center.
Downloading the product with Download Director
Fix Central (FC) links are provided for you to download the product offerings. However, you can alternatively use Download Director, which is a Java applet that provides enhanced download capability to IBM customers who download our products from the internet. It provides high-performance, reliable downloads with pause and resume capability. It starts in a separate browser window and provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to specify the download location, and view download status. To use Download Director to download the product offerings, complete the following steps:
- Click the Fix Central (FC) link for the product offering that you want to download.
- When the Fix Central page is displayed, click the Continue button.
- Enter your IBM ID and password when prompted.
- Click Change download options.
- Select Download using Download Director.
- On the Download files using Download Director page, click Download now to begin downloading the selected product offering.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|2426-92x Firmware||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||279035482||FC|
|Virtual appliance upgrade||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||285618033||FC|
WebSphere eXtreme Scale client fix pack 4 is no longer available for download. It is recommended that you apply fix pack 8. If you are using a z/OS install, you should apply fix pack 6. If you need access to client fix pack 4, please contact IBM Support.
More support for:
WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance
Install and Migration
Software version: 2.1, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 2.5, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
Operating system(s): Firmware
Reference #: 4036291
Modified date: 18 October 2013