Download IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance Version 2.5 Fix Pack 2, also known as V18.104.22.168. You can also download the client, which is required for the appliance to work.
This firmware release includes improved capability and usability enhancements for the appliance. For more information, see the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance V2.5 Information Center. For a list of fixes and improvements that are included in this fix pack, see the IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale and WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance Releases and Updates web page.
WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client installation: For IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance to work with WebSphere Application Server or clients in a stand-alone environment, you must install the WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client or package the client Java archive (JAR) files with your application. You can download the client from this document. Extract the .zip file that is appropriate for your environment from this page. Then, you can install either the fix pack or full installation using IBM Installation Manager:
- Fix Pack 4. Includes fixes that were found since Version 22.214.171.124 was released.
- Full installation. Includes the Version 8.6 Client and the improvements from the fix pack.
See Installing WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for more information about installing the client.
IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Virtual Appliance for Developers: Download the IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Virtual Appliance for Developers, which is an open virtual appliance (OVA) package that you can import into your virtualization environment. With this image, you can test and develop with the XC10 software before you create your data grid on the physical appliance.
Complete the following instructions to download the firmware and client images.
- Initialize and configure the appliance.
The firmware upgrades for the 7199-92x (2426-92X) appliances are available in this document. See Initializing and configuring WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance in the product information center for more information about the initialization and firmware upgrade process.
Note: The type 7199 appliances can have one of two machine types depending on when they were ordered. Type 2426, listed in parentheses, is the machine type model (MTM) if the appliance is ordered from Passport Advantage.
- Download and extract one or more of the following WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client offerings from this page:
Description File name WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client in a stand-alone environment 8.6.0-WS-WXS-XC10-Client-FP0000004.zip WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WebSphere Application Server Version 7 8.6.0-WS-WXS-XC10-WAS7-Client-FP0000004.zip WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WebSphere Application Server Version 8 8.6.0-WS-WXS-XC10-WAS8-Client-FP0000004.zip
- Install IBM Installation Manager.
- Add the fix pack repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- In Installation Manager, click File > Preferences > Repositories.
- Click Add Repository.
- Browse to or enter the file path to the repository.config file. The repository.config file is located in the directory where you extracted the compressed files.
- Use Installation Manager to install or upgrade the product from the local product repositories that you downloaded in step 2.
For more information about installing the fix pack, see Installing Fix Packs using Installation Manager in the information center.
Downloading the product with Download Director
Fix Central (FC) links are provided for you to download the product offerings. However, you can alternatively use Download Director, which is a Java applet that provides enhanced download capability to IBM customers who download our products from the internet. It provides high-performance, reliable downloads with pause and resume capability. It starts in a separate browser window and provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to specify the download location, and view download status. To use Download Director to download the product offerings, complete the following steps:
- Click the Fix Central (FC) link for the product offering that you want to download.
- When the Fix Central page is displayed, click the Continue button.
- Enter your IBM ID and password when prompted.
- Click Change download options.
- Select Download using Download Director.
- On the Download files using Download Director page, click Download now to begin downloading the selected product offering.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|2426-92x Firmware||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||279035482||FC|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client standalone||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||3175606071||FC|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WAS 7||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||584579498||FC|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WAS 8||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||674146074||FC|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for .NET||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||20952112||FC|
|Virtual appliance upgrade||18 Oct 2013||Language Independent||285618033||FC|