Rational Desktop Connection Toolkit for IBM Cloud Environments 2.0.1
IBM Rational Desktop Connection Toolkit for IBM Cloud Environments 2.0.1.
This download document contains updates to Rational Desktop Connection Toolkit for IBM Cloud Environments 2.0.x.
You must have Rational Desktop Connection Toolkit for IBM Cloud Environments, 2.0.x installed on your computer.
You need up to 22 MB of disk space to install the fix pack. To download and extract the compressed installation files, you need an additional 499 MB of disk space.
Important: By default, you do not need to download the compressed files that contain the update; the update is downloaded and installed by IBM Installation Manager directly from the IBM update repository.
For instructions on installing this update using Installation Manager, see the topic Updating Installed Product Packages in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software.
To download and install the update from the compressed files, complete the following steps:
- Download the update files from Fix Central by following the link listed in the download table below
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update
- Add the update's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the diskTag.inf file, which is located in the disk1 sub-directory in the directory where you extracted the compressed files and then click OK. For example, enter C:\temp\updates\disk1\diskTag.inf.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the update as described in the the topic "Updating Installed Product Packages" in the information center for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software.
You can download the fix pack from Fix Central using either Download Director or HTTP.
Follow the link in the table below to access Fix Central.
- Under fix pack: 188.8.131.52-Rational-RAD-groupfixpack (IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software Version 9.0.1, click Show contained fixes.
- Ensure that you select fix pack: 184.108.40.206-Rational-CLOUDTOOLKIT-fixzippack (IBM Rational Desktop Connection Toolkit for Cloud Environments version 220.127.116.11)
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|Rational Desktop Connection Toolkit 2.0.1||13 Dec 2013||English||1||FC|
IBM Rational Software Support Communities
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
More support for:
Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
Software version: 9.0.1
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 4035879
Modified date: 09 May 2014
Translate this page: