This page describes how to download IBM Social Media Analytics version 1.3.0.
IBM Social Media Analytics is a business analytic application that helps your organization analyze content in social media.
Downloading and assembling the product
Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional.
- Access the IBM Passport Advantage® web site (www.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage).
- Sign in.
- Find the eAssemblies for your product. The eAssembly part numbers are listed in this document. An eAssembly groups product parts (eImages) together.
- Download all parts in an eAssembly by selecting the check box beside the name of the eAssembly or download some parts of an eAssembly by expanding the eAssembly and selecting the check boxes of individual parts.
When the download finishes, a Download Complete message displays. The location of the downloaded files displays in the message window.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in the IBM Social Media Analytics Quick Start Guide to install the product.
If you need help with downloading a product, contact eCustomer Care. There are links to eCustomer Care on the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
Click the arrow preceding the product name to see the product parts to install.
- IBM Social Media Analytics
Parts and Platforms Details eAssembly IBM Social Media Analytics 1.3 Linux x86 English eAssembly
(contains all of the parts listed in this download document)
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM Social Media Analytics Quick Start Guide 1.3 English Optional CIPY3EN IBM Social Media Analytics 1.3 Linux x86-64 English Required CITL6EN
- IBM DB2
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM DB2 ESE Restricted Use, Quick Start and Activation V10.5 for Linux, UNIX and Windows Multilingual Required CIK0LML IBM DB2 Server V10.5 for Linux on AMD64 and Intel EM64T systems (x64) Multilingual Required CIK9IML
- IBM Infosphere BigInsights
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Enterprise Edition V2.1 Linux 64 Bit Multiplatform English Required CIL0XEN
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
Parts and Platforms Details eImage IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Server 10.2.1 Linux x86-64 Multilingual Required CIM1QML IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 64-bit 10.2.1 Fix Pack 1 Linux x86-64 Multilingual Required CITL7ML IBM Cognos Supplementary Languages Documentation 10.2.1 Multiplatform Multilingual Required CIM24ML IBM Cognos Mobile 10.2.1 Multiplatform Multilingual Required CIMS9ML IBM Cognos Mobile 10.2.1 Fix Pack 2 Linux x86-64 Multilingual Required CIW40ML
Review the system requirements for Social Media Analytics version 1.3 in the IBM Social Media Analytics Installation and Configuration Guide, available in IBM Knowledge Center (http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSJHE9_1.3.0).
Follow the instructions in the IBM Social Media Analytics Quick Start Guide to install the product.