Download IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance Version 2.5 Fix Pack 1, also known as V188.8.131.52. You can also download the client, which is required for the appliance to work.
This firmware release includes improved capability and usability enhancements for the appliance. For more information, see the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance V2.5 Information Center.
WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client installation: For IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance to work with WebSphere Application Server or clients in a stand-alone environment, you must install the WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client or package the client Java archive (JAR) files with your application. You can download the client from this document. Extract the .zip file that is appropriate for your environment from this page. Then, you can install either the fix pack or full installation using IBM Installation Manager:
- Fix Pack 3. Includes fixes that were found since Version 184.108.40.206 was released.
- Full installation. Includes the Version 8.6 Client and the improvements from the fix pack.
See Installing WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for more information about installing the client.
IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Virtual Appliance for Developers: Download the IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Virtual Appliance for Developers, which is an open virtual appliance (OVA) package that you can import into your virtualization environment. With this image, you can accomplish the same tasks, such as creating and managing simple, session, and dynamic cache data grids. The virtual appliance makes these tasks simpler. For example, with the virtual image, the container and catalog servers are managed by the appliance, and you can create data grids in the appliance user interface.
Complete the following instructions to download the firmware and client images.
- Initialize and configure the appliance.
The firmware upgrades for the 7199-92x appliances are available in this document. See Initializing and configuring WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance in the product information center for more information about the initialization and firmware upgrade process.
- Download and extract one or more of the following WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client offerings from this page:
Description File name WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client in a stand-alone environment 8.6.0-WS-WXS-XC10-Client-FP0000003.zip WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WebSphere Application Server Version 7 8.6.0-WS-WXS-XC10-WAS7-Client-FP0000003.zip WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WebSphere Application Server Version 8 8.6.0-WS-WXS-XC10-WAS8-Client-FP0000003.zip
- Install IBM Installation Manager.
- Add the fix pack repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- In Installation Manager, click File > Preferences > Repositories.
- Click Add Repository.
- Browse to or enter the file path to the repository.config file. The repository.config file is located in the directory where you extracted the compressed files.
- Use Installation Manager to install or upgrade the product from the local product repositories that you downloaded in step 2.
For more information about installing the fix pack, see Installing Fix Packs using Installation Manager in the information center.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
What is DD?
|7199-92x Firmware||19 Jul 2013||Language Independent||284687409||FC DD|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client standalone||19 Jul 2013||Language Independent||3175429917||FC DD|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WAS 7||19 Jul 2013||Language Independent||584367293||FC DD|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for WAS 8||19 Jul 2013||Language Independent||686793175||FC DD|
|WebSphere eXtreme Scale Client for .NET||19 Jul 2013||English||20892392||FC DD|