The z/TPF Software Profiler is a performance measurement tool.
The z/TPF Software Profiler provides the ability to understand the performance characteristics of your z/TPF application and system software. There are five tools provided by the TPF Software Profiler:
- External Interrupt analysis is a time sampling tool which identifies routines that are frequently executed
- Entry Analysis is a tool which collects ECB trace information about requested ECBs
- Macro Analysis is a tool which samples system service calls
- Page Range references is a tool to identify whether programs are accessing specific areas of memory
- Resource Consumption is a tool which samples ECB resource information at exit time.
Click Login to sign in to the z/TPF server, then click Back on your browser to return to this page and click on the "Download now" links.
For new users to become current up to the latest released PUT level, first download and install the GA/PUT00 file, then download and install the Cumulative updates file.
IBM maintains access to Software Profiler packages for the GA release and the most recent four PUT levels.
Note: There were no updates to the Software Profiler for PUT 11.
You must be a z/TPF customer to download this tool.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Software Profiler GA/PUT00 source||27 Sep 2005||English||139931||HTTPS|
|Software Profiler PUT06 updates||4 Nov 2009||English||127782||HTTPS|
|Software Profiler PUT07 updates||3 Nov 2010||English||55231||HTTPS|
|Software Profiler PUT08 updates||2 Nov 2011||English||38610||HTTPS|
|Software Profiler PUT09 updates||30 Nov 2012||English||32513||HTTPS|
|Software Profiler PUT10 updates||27 Nov 2013||English||30558||HTTPS|
|Software Profiler Cumulative updates||27 Nov 2013||English||131818||HTTPS|