This document describes how to download and assemble the Sterling Order Management version 9.2.1 components using the Passport Advantage Web site.
IBM Sterling Order Management requires a tiered environment, using a combination of application server, Web server, and database server software. You install IBM Sterling Order Management in a test environment, configure it for your business needs, and deploy to a production environment. Because the product includes several solutions, planning the installation involves considering your deployment and security architecture, your performance needs, and any requirements for high availability.
The product includes a base software and other components that can be ordered separately based on your licensing agreement.
- Prerequisite software:
- IBM DB2
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Base software:
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation and Language Pack
- Other components based on your licensing agreement:
- IBM Sterling Call Center and Language Pack
- IBM Sterling Store and Language Pack
- IBM Sterling Store Inventory Management and Language Pack
- IBM Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler and Language Pack
- Additional Components:
- Quick Start Guide
- Development documentation
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Server
- Mobile Framework
- Sterling Business Intelligence Operational Reports
- Sterling Business Intelligence and Language Pack
- IBM Support Assistant
To access other technical resources for this product, see:
Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Information Center
Sterling Order Management support page
Refer to the detailed system requirements document and its supplement for this platform for space requirements.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number (parts are listed and described by platform, below)
- Download all of the parts you need.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Go to the Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Information Center and follow the instructions for installing Sterling Order Management.
The following tables list the downloadable parts in the IBM DB2 Workgroup Server Edition Assembly
|Title of the part to download||Number of the eAssembly to download||Number of the part to download|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for 64-bit AIX||CRI92EN||CZ1HMEN|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for Linux on 32-bit AMD and Intel systems (x86) systems (x64) English||CRI92EN||CZ1HREN|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for Linux on AMD64 and Intel EM64T systems (x64)||CRI92EN||CZ1HSEN|
|DB2 for Linux 64-bit - Limited Use||CRI92EN||CI1VXEN|
|DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows 9.7 - Limited Use for Linux on POWER (System i and System p) systems||CRI92EN||CZ1HTEN|
|Commerce||Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite|