This document describes how to download the Sterling Configure, Price, Quote version 9.2.1 components using the Passport Advantage Web site.
IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote requires a tiered environment, using a combination of application server, Web server, and database server software. You install IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote in a test environment, configure it for your business needs, and deploy to a production environment. Because the product includes several solutions, planning the installation involves considering your deployment and security architecture, your performance needs, and any requirements for high availability.
The product includes a base software and other components that can be ordered separately based on your licensing agreement.
- Prerequisite software:
- IBM DB2
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Base software:
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation and Language Pack
- Component software:
- IBM Sterling Field Sales and Language Pack
- IBM Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler and Language Pack
- Additional Components:
- Quick Start Guide
- Development documentation
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Server
- Sterling Business Intelligence Operational Reports
- Sterling Business Intelligence and Language Pack
- IBM Support Assistant
To access other technical resources for this product, see:
Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Information Center
Sterling Configure, Price, Quote support page
Refer to the detailed system requirements document and its supplement for this platform for space requirements.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Navigate your browser to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number (parts are listed and described by platform, below)
- Download all of the parts you need.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Go to the Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Information Center and follow the instructions for installing Sterling Configure, Price, Quote.
Downloadable parts for
The following tables list the downloadable parts in the IBM WebSphere Application Server Assembly
|Title of the part to download||Number of the eAssembly to download||Number of the part to download|
|WAS for AIX 64 bit eImage||CRI61ML||C1G11ML|
|WAS for AIX 32 bit eImage||CRI61ML||C1G0XML|
|WAS for Linux AMD 64 bit eImage||CRI61ML||C1FZ9ML|
|WAS for Linux on PPC 32 bit eImage||CRI61ML||C1G03ML|
|WAS for Linux on PPC 64 bit eImage||CRI61ML||C1G06ML|
|WAS for Solaris SPARC eImage||CRI61ML||C1FX7ML|
|WAS for Solaris SPARC 64 bit eImage||CRI61ML||C1FY0ML|
|WAS for Solaris AMD 64 bit eImage||CRI61ML||C1FY4ML|
|Commerce||Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite|