Downloading IBM SPSS Amos 22
IBM® SPSS® Amos™ is an easy-to-use structural equation modeling (SEM) program that tests relationships between observed and latent (unobserved) variables to quickly test hypotheses and confirm relationships.
To download a product, go to the IBM Passport Advantage® Web Site and then:
- Do one of the following:
If you are a returning customer, sign in.
If you are a new customer, register.
- If the Software download & media access window appears, click I agree.
- In the Find downloads & media window, click Download finder.
- Under Download finder, select the download you want, and click Continue.
- Under Select criteria, select a language and one or more platforms.
- Under Download options, select the options you want, and click Continue.
- Under Review “Current version” downloads, expand Current version and under Description, select the download you want, expand it and select the items you want.
- If applicable, under Select optional downloads, expand and select the items you want.
- Under Review downloading specifics, update the Download method or the Download location, if you want, and then click I agree, and click Download now.
- In the Initial Setup dialog, change the Default download location, if you want.
- If you are prompted, click OK to create the directory where you want the downloaded items to be stored.
- Click OK to begin the download.
When the download has finished, Download complete appears in the Download Director dialog.
The required and optional parts for each product are listed and described in detail. There is an option to download each licensed eAssembly. Each eAssembly contains all of the required and optional downloads needed for a particular product and platform combination.
|Downloading and assembling the product
2. Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
3. Follow the installation instructions provided in the download to install the product.