This download package consists of the fix of ibm.cdm.net.mobile.lte and ibm.tnpm.net.mobile.lte files for Base Common Pack Suite
It is a pre-requisite of this release that the target system must have
installed the BCP version 184.108.40.206-TIV-TNPM-BCPSUITE_FP0001.tar.gz
1) 220.127.116.11-TIV-TNPM-BCPSUITE_IF0001.README(this file)
- Reference guide for the deployment of this Interim Fix.
Issues Fixed in this Interim Fix:
Bug No. Details
APAR IV38936 LTE BCP - MISSING LINKAGE (MARKET - MMEFUNCTION)
For full system requirements, see the Model Maker release notes and installation guides in the IBM Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager documentation.
To upgrade the existing Base Common Pack Suite, follow these steps:
1. Download and extract the latest Base Common Pack Suite from 18.104.22.168-TIV-TNPM-BCPSUITE-IF0001.tar.gz file to a location of your choice.
2. Uninstall the existing common packs which is dependent on LTE BCP ( old version of LTE is 1.0.7).
For instructions on uninstalling common packs, refer to 'Uninstalling common packs' in IBM Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager: Model Maker 1.2.3 Installation and User Guide.
3. Install the latest Base Common Packs and the common packs that you uninstalled in step 2. For instructions on 'installing Base Common Packs', Refer to Installing common packs in IBM Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager: Model Maker 1.2.3 Installation and User Guide.
Problems (APARS) fixed