IBM Sales Center for WebSphere Commerce V7.0 is deployed on Lotus Expeditor V6.2. Lotus Expeditor V6.2 has security vulnerabilities.
Download and install this Interim Fix to your environment to resolve the issue.
- Extract the Interim Fix to a location accessible to IBM Sales Center. This location is referred to it as Security_iFix in the subsequent steps.
- Open the Sales Center in administrator mode.
- Select File->Application > Install.
- In the Install window, select Search for new features to install and click Next.
- Click on Add Folder Location and browse to the Security_iFix folder.
- Click OK to add the new update site, and then click Finish.
- On the Search Results panel, select everything under XPD62/FP2/xpdclient.securitypack.fp2 and click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Review the summary and click Finish to start installing. Wait for the Provisioning Operation to finish.
- Once the provisioning is finished, click Restart Now to restart Sales Center.
Follow these steps to verify Security Interim Fix was successfully installed.
- Core Expeditor Platform Feature Secuity Pack Patch 184.108.40.20630220-1200
- Eclipse Platform Help Components Security Pack Patch 220.127.116.1130220-1200
- Eclipse Rich Client Platform User Interface Components Feature Security Pack Patch 18.104.22.16830220-1200
- Web Container Feature Security Pack Patch 22.214.171.12430220-1200
1. Open the Sales Center in administrator mode.
2. Select File->Application->Application Management.
3. In Application Management window, expand C:\IBM\WebSphere\SalesCenter70\rcp\eclipse.
4. Verify that following features are listed:
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|XPD-126.96.36.199-Client-IFix3||30 Apr 2013||English||5348912||FC|