Download IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium 8.9.3 Fix Pack 1
This document describes how to download and assemble IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium 8.9.3 Fix Pack 1 using the Fix Central website.
For the prerequisites, refer to the product announcement.
For the installation instructions, refer to the readme file for this fix pack.
Download this fix from Fix Central.
The following issues are resolved by this fix pack:
- Repository performance can be affected when items have a large number of cards or links. The fix pack applies the following limits:
- Items can have a maximum of 200 cards
- Items can have a maximum of 30000 links
It is possible to configure the limits according to hardware performance.
- To help prevent duplicate card creation, duplicate checking is improved.
- Long-running imports time out if the server does not respond for 10 minutes. It is possible to configure this period for different deployments.
- Purging items can no longer result in blank pages of results.
- Checking for mandatory properties when items are imported is improved.
- Items with properties that use the India Military time zone are no longer displayed incorrectly on a chart.
- It is possible to select a charting scheme when a filtered expand is requested.
- A duplicate option to view the Analyst's Notebook properties is removed from the menu.
- Handling deleted items is improved.
- Comment fields on cloaked items are no longer visible.
- Purging a full page of items can no longer result in a 'Failed to marshal item information' error in the Intelligence Portal.
- The upgrade procedure can no longer result in the creation of read-only items.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium 8.9.3 Fix Pack 1||26 Apr 2013||English||40652800||FC|
Product support is available on the web at:
Transition Resources for i2 Customers & Business Partners
IBM Support Portal: i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium