This document describes how to download and install the IBM FileNet Collaboration Services Version 2.0 components by using Passport Advantage Online.
IBM FileNet Collaboration Services enables you to directly store and access content in IBM FileNet P8 by using client applications such as IBM Connections and IBM Lotus Quickr.
IBM FileNet Collaboration Services on the application server will require a minimum of:
Downloading the product
- From a browser, navigate to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for the part number of the image that you want to download:
- AIX: CIG80ML
- HP-UX: CIG81ML
- Linux: CIG84ML
- Solaris: CIG83ML
- Windows: CIG7ZML
- Unpack the part into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in Planning, Installing, and Configuring IBM FileNet Collaboration Services to install the product.
To install IBM FileNet Collaboration Services Version 2.0, you must install the required software on the server where you plan to install IBM FileNet Collaboration Services./
|Hardware and software requirements - AIX||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - HP-UX||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Linux||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Solaris||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Windows||English||10000|
Select the appropriate link below to go to the instructions for installing IBM FileNet Collaboration Services Version 2.0.
|Installing IBM FileNet Collaboration Services||English||10000|
|IBM Passport Advantage Online||15 March 2013||English||TBD||HTTP|