This update provides fixes and new features for the V5.0 release.
An archive (zip) file version of the fix pack is available on IBM Fix Central, but those with Passport Advantage also have the choice of installing directly from the IBM website. The Worklight Studio component of the fix pack is also available as an Eclipse update site (P2). See the following web site for installation instructions: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27028172.
Enhancements in Version 5.0.6:
Mobile operating system (OS) currency
Updated support for iOS 6.1, Android 4.2, BlackBerry 7.1 and 10, Windows™ 8, Windows RT, and Windows Phone 8 releases
Advanced security features
- Support for separate SSL certificates per HTTP adapters within the Worklight Server
- Device-side, Single-Sign-On (SSO) support to simplify authentication across multiple mobile applications on a single device
- IPv6 support
- Default security configuration compliance with the NIST United States Government Configuration Baseline initiative
Application Center improvements
Support for BlackBerry 6 and 7
IBM Mobile Application Platform Pattern
- Simplifies and expedites installation and deployment of the Worklight Server's mobile applications and adapters from the integrated development environment (IDE).
- Improves operational experience.
- Supports scalability of back-end Worklight Server via PureApplication™ scaling policy.
- Integrates Worklight application and adapter deployment capability with the IBM PureApplication System Workload Console.
To see what is new in V5.0.6, go to the What's New in IBM Worklight V5.0.6 section of the IBM Worklight V5.0.6 Information Center. In this Information Center, you can also enter "V5.0.6" in the Search area to find all topics that are relevant to V5.0.6.
|Mobile- Speech and Enterprise Access||IBM Mobile Foundation||AIX, Apple iOS, BlackBerry OS, Google Android, HP-UX, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, Windows||5.0.6||Consumer, Enterprise|