IBM Content Classification Version 8.8 Interim Fix 1
This interim fix contains security updates for IBM Content Classification Version 8.8.
This interim fix addresses security vulnerabilities in IBM Java Runtime Environment (JRE) that can affect the security of IBM Content Classification. For more information about the security vulnerabilities, see Security Bulletin: Vulnerabilities in Content Classification Version 8.8 due to security vulnerabilities in IBM JRE 6.
To install Interim Fix 1, you must have IBM Content Classification Version 8.8 installed.
Click here for IBM Content Classification Version 8.8 system requirements.
To install Interim Fix 1, download and run the installation program for your operating system.
On AIX, Linux, or Solaris, ensure that all IBM Content Classification components are stopped before you run the interim fix installation program. To stop all processes, run the following command from the Classification_Home/Bin directory:
On Windows, the Content Classification service is stopped automatically by the installation program.
To download Interim Fix 1:
- Go to the Fix Central web site: http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/
- For Product Group, select Software > Enterprise Content Management.
- For Product, select Content Classification.
- For Installed Version, select 8.8.
- For Platform, select the required operating system, then click Continue.
- Accept the default option, Browse for fixes, and click Continue.
- Select the required interim fix for your operating system, then click Continue.
- Sign in with your IBM ID and password.
- Specify your preferred download option, select the interim fix, then click Continue to download the interim fix.
Translate this page: