Download IBM Content Navigator Version 2.0.2
This document describes how to download and install the IBM Content Navigator Version 2.0.2 components by using Passport Advantage Online.
IBM Content Navigator is a web client that provides users with a web interface for working with content from multiple content servers. It helps companies provide managed access to large volumes of electronic data. IBM Content Navigator enables users to search for and work with documents that are stored in content servers that are located around the world from a web browser. IBM Content Navigator for Microsoft Office is an optional component of IBM Content Navigator that enables users to access content from within Microsoft Office applications.
On the application server, IBM Content Navigator will require a minimum of:
Downloading the product
- From a browser, navigate to the IBM Passport Advantage web site. You must log on to continue.
- Use the Find by part number search option to search for the part number of the image that you want to download:
- AIX: CIN6WML
- Linux: CIN6XML
- Linux for System z: CIN6YML
- Windows: CIN6ZML
You can also download the following optional components:
- IBM Content Navigator for Microsoft Office (Windows only): CIN70ML
- IBM Content Navigator includes a limited license for IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search:
- AIX: CI775ML
- Linux: CI774ML
- Linux for System z: CI776ML
- Windows: CI73MML
- IBM Worklight Consumer Edition: CIN07EN
- IBM Worklight Consumer Edition V6.0 zip of Installation Manager Repository for IBM Worklight Server Multiplatforms English: CIN09EN
- IBM Worklight Consumer Edition V6.0 zip of Eclipse Update for IBM Worklight Studio Multiplatforms English: CIN0AEN
- IBM QuickFile Version 1.1 Vmware English: CIL7MEN
- Unpack the part into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in Planning, Installing, and Configuring IBM Content Navigator to install the product.
To install IBM Content Navigator 2.0.2, you must install the required software on the server where you plan to install IBM Content Navigator.
|Hardware and software requirements - AIX||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Linux||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Linux on System z||English||10000|
|Hardware and software requirements - Windows||English||10000|
Select the appropriate link below to go to the instructions for installing IBM Content Navigator Version 2.0.2.
|Installing IBM Content Navigator (Content Manager)||English||10000|
|Installing IBM Content Navigator (OnDemand)||English||10000|
|Installing IBM Content Navigator (FileNet P8)||English||10000|
|IBM Passport Advantage Online||August 2013||English||10000||HTTP|
For a list of the APARs that were fixed in IBM Content Navigator, Version 2.0.2, see Fix list for IBM Content Navigator, Version 2.0.2.
Known side effects
For a list of the known problems that are associated with IBM Content Navigator, Version 2.0.2 see IBM Content Navigator, Version 2.0.2 known problems, issues, and limitations.
Translate this page: